Collection Pinup Moidukdum collection [2021-11-18] [Moi'dukdum]

Oct 30, 2020
Is this reward only a picture of 165kb? I'm very confused? Is it sanctioning piracy?

I subscribed to the Tier 1 rewards, but yeah, I'm very disappointed in the quality of Tier 1,I thought it would be much better than this... Tier 2 has the PSD (Photoshop) files which is why I didn't sub to it, because I don't need it

LENG冷倾

Jan 2, 2022
I subscribed to the Tier 1 rewards, but yeah, I'm very disappointed in the quality of Tier 1,I thought it would be much better than this... Tier 2 has the PSD (Photoshop) files which is why I didn't sub to it, because I don't need it
I'm sorry to tell you, the picture
I didn't pay attention before. The $ 40 reward on Gumroad is a few hundred KB or so files. This is too pit. Is this changed, or was it originally like this? If that was originally the case, that $ 6 with PSD is not comparable to the first tier.

Oct 30, 2020
I'm sorry to tell you, the picture
I didn't pay attention before. The $ 40 reward on Gumroad is a few hundred KB or so files. This is too pit. Is this changed, or was it originally like this? If that was originally the case, that $ 6 with PSD is not comparable to the first tier.
Now that I look into it, it seems that Tier 1 being low quality started since June rewards, and 4K HD Quality is only for Tier 2...

What a shame really, next month I'm still subscribed to Tier 1 sadly, so I might have to resub for tier 2 after two months to get good quality pictures

LENG冷倾

Jan 2, 2022
undefineMy friend bought it. I already asked
Now that I look into it, it seems that Tier 1 being low quality started since June rewards, and 4K HD Quality is only for Tier 2...

What a shame really, next month I'm still subscribed to Tier 1 sadly, so I might have to resub for tier 2 after two months to get good quality pictures
You sponsored it for three months in a row?

vihikel197

May 16, 2020
Damn I signed up too late to receive Yor Briar and Komi-san, FUUU I don't want to spend $100 for a few pics.