Others Completed Moero Chronicle: Deluxe Edition [v1.0.15] [Compile Heart, Idea Factory]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Yeap, game window is just opening and closing for me. Are there any spec requirements or prerequisite programs that should be active or something?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Yeap, game window is just opening and closing for me. Are there any spec requirements or prerequisite programs that should be active or something?
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 3 GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 7 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
    • Additional Notes: Caution: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000 series, AMD processor may not work properly with this game.
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or comparable
    • Additional Notes: Caution: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000 series, AMD processor may not work properly with this game.
According to steam

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 3 GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or comparable
According to steam
Well i meet those recommended specs so there must be some other reason it keeps closing out on me. If i had to guess, i have to believe it has something to do with steam. I think there is a file on this site that stops steam from accessing the game, but i do not remember where it is.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know this version and moero chronicle hyper switch version is there any difference?

I really can't find information about this

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
In case someone drop a save, tag me on it in case the MC bores me too much when we store power each fight :')

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know this version and moero chronicle hyper switch version is there any difference?

I really can't find information about this
One of the reviews I found mentioned this:

Moero Chronicle Hyper for the Nintendo Switch comes with all of the nuts and bolts from the original PS Vita and Steam versions, but provides some extra flare to really entice players to relive the experience. One major standout is that the game is now in fully remastered HD, which helps to rejuvenate the game in its visual area. Other prominent features include a brand new vibration feature which now lets players feel more immersed during the very alluring ‘Bumping Scratch’ session, new items that help to boost your party stats even more, along with Autopilot mode which now lets players roam the dungeons automatically just by simply picking a coordination on the map. Fresh new dialogue has also been implemented to provide a more enriching story experience.

Reactions: ene23

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I have this on Steam. If you don't quite know what it is. This is an OG dungeon crawler like Wizardry or Etrian Odyssey but with monster girls you add to your party when you defeat them.
Then you kinda fondle them into liking you more and make outfits for them. Battle the hordes of darkness in your lingerie kinda thing.

It's actually not bad at all. If you like dungeon crawlers.
If I remember correctly,comparing it to something like Wizardry or EO is a bit out there.
The game mechanics are really simplistic(to the point of boredom).
Also remember the english asia translation being on the questionable side.
Did they retranslate it?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
If I remember correctly,comparing it to something like Wizardry or EO is a bit out there.
The game mechanics are really simplistic(to the point of boredom).
Also remember the english asia translation being on the questionable side.
Did they retranslate it?
Simplistic, kinda not really. Attach beaten monsters with attributes to the girls, improving their attributes. Crafting better rooms and other stuff at the inn to make the girls better fighters. Elemental based spells and other stuff going on.
Yeah the Steam version is translated, still has the Japanese voice overs.

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
So the game opens, but crashes once I click to skip the intro animation. On Windows 7 and got the Mega download, gonna try switching hard drives but beyond that im not sure what the issue might be.
Edit: So the game does not like being on external hard drives, make sure to have it on your main drive.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Is there some files I'm missing or is there some settings i need to change to start the program? I cant seem start the game without it closing immediately.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes