• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
someone samurai pleasure 6 - doujinvideo
Dude... Can I ask you something? After your last account was cut. You've been begging (doujinvideo) for new work since your last account was cut. If you really like it, just sponsor him.
You don't have to keep asking here. After all, it takes time and luck to find people to share. You can't just ask every day and it will appear ........

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
listed in order of my preference... ram8, hisapi, kiido (kiidosan), krag, maomeow, cocoamilk, poncozione
I think kiido is way too underappreciated. My fav from them are [A]ddiction, Kyouki Ranbu, and GETCHA!
strangerMMD and kame-master are also really good but they've retired

By the way, does anybody have the new hisapi sabuns for the Chloe vid? The uncensored ones.
Kame-master is according to their words "semi retired" while strangermmd is unfortunately(?) only doing mmd under commission/collab with projektmel.
Man, I miss stranger.

urielisdumb

Nov 22, 2018

あどみん(dominn) is currently giving out free 1 month codes for his 300 yen plan celebrating his 1yr anniversary

Details on the upper link post, code is 9F45303E

Anyone care to back up his 300 yen tier videos? I lack storage
How would i activate this code on Fantia i've never activated a code on the site and would that code apply to previous works cuz Fantia has that back number system where you gotta buy the months you weren't a support for.

Bayjhow

Jul 1, 2020
anyone have this sereis?
兎田ぺこらXぺこらママ - 愛包ダンスホール【VTuber】4k
by cobby (7pupu)

etc
If you don't care about the vid quality, it has in his .

Kitahata

Oct 20, 2023
If you don't care about the vid quality, it has in his .
Yes, I know
Two of the multiple versions are in Iwara, one of which also publishes 4k Megalink in Iwara, but several of the others do not publish 4k, or at all.

nu_mk

Oct 9, 2023
Anyone can share 鴉間暁's videos?

It seems to be a duplicate of iwara,but some of the versions are different

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
How would i activate this code on Fantia i've never activated a code on the site and would that code apply to previous works cuz Fantia has that back number system where you gotta buy the months you weren't a support for.
Click on change plan or join for the 300 yen plan, and scroll to the bottom in the payment methods page to find the free ticket option, where you can use the code to get the free plan.
By the way, registering for the plan now will only make it valid till the 31st of May. And ticket expires at the end of May. Just some additional info.