• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MMD discussion/sharing

ressentiment

Mar 22, 2023
Does anyone have the newly posted nanasi108 video?

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
who is the best MMDer of striptease?
I love shiron, kazunishi, hisapi, and cocoamilk
Unfortunately a LOT of the old gods for the genre are now sort of inactive, at best.
If you mean vanilla strip, I may add StrangerMMD, Maomeow, Ram8, Under_Sphere, nnba, Zekamashi7, Penpen, chicory, idealist, hazark, mistgreen, mochi.
The genre was most active years ago if you ask me, so looking back may be a good starting point.

also frankly - Ram8, Mistgreen, Zekamashi and Cocoamilk are a whole league above the rest atm.

If you want to look for yourself (there are way more than I could possibly recall) I suggest dwelling Fantia searches and most importantly a site like Oreno3d to literally look up the tags and move from there.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
Speaking of which, any kind soul has the newest Ram8 to share? I have my doubts it will be updated anytime soon through Kem

Reactions: amanero

hung345

Apr 3, 2020
Can you guy give me some recommendations artists for manual stripping videos (such as ram8, and hisapi).

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
Not that I am aware of, other than I think one of the four merura videos, maybe.

If you really can't wait and must know immediately, PigTaroTaro's vids have JP subs which you can screenshot & put through online OCRs. The OCRs will (usually) toss back about 80% of what is meant to be conveyed (assuming you use at least 3) but only in JP writing. You put that JP writing into a translator and you'll get maybe 1/2 to 2/3rds of what was actually said but if you pay attention you can usually fill in the blanks via context. I know this isn't what you were asking for but if you *really* can't wait, this is an option even if it's slow & clunky..... it's what I did when Flim13's Gyaru mom vids first came out. I didn't want to wait so there you go. Just saying.
Interesting. Sounds good. Thank you!

Reactions: Reyas