MMD discussion/sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2018
If this was taken down this fast again it really must be some vile stuff.
No it isn't. Someone has brain damage and keeps reporting/using bots to flag it as child p$rn so the automated bot takes it out pretty fast. I even spoke to a guy at pixeldrain he reviewed the file and he said it was an misunderstanding that they banned me so yeah, demented people among us.

Last edited:

fugen44

Apr 29, 2024
Does anyone have a collection of SIEN MMD?

It's all free but I can't download old videos from iwara

fugen44

Apr 29, 2024
No it isn't. Someone has brain damage and keeps reporting/using bots to flag it as child p$rn so the automated bot takes it out pretty fast. I even spoke to a guy at pixeldrain he reviewed the file and he said it was an misunderstanding that they banned me so yeah, demented people among us.
Ahh i see. I looked up the artist tbf if people are reporting it's probably because it's all loli rape. It already breaks forum rules and it doesn't look like it's MMD

Dwibui

Dec 23, 2022
Thats so ass backwards... ugh I wonder if there is away to buy Toracoin as a person living in America other than using the god awful America Express.
Sorry if someone already mentioned, but you can buy Tora coin with Mastercard from Tokyo Otaku Mode. Just tried it myself just now and seems to work.

Mar 8, 2018
Ahh i see. I looked up the artist tbf if people are reporting it's probably because it's all loli rape. It already breaks forum rules and it doesn't look like it's MMD
I mean yeah you do have a point there i just kinda threw the archive how got it and dint bother to check that's on me and honestly i dunno what program it is probably not mmd probably koikatu or smth( not like ppl upload here only mmd anyway). Still kinda retarded reporting pixels like its real cp, not ok at all. I mean it is what it is water under bridge.

fugen44

Apr 29, 2024
I mean yeah you do have a point there i just kinda threw the archive how got it and dint bother to check that's on me and honestly i dunno what program it is probably not mmd probably koikatu or smth( not like ppl upload here only mmd anyway). Still kinda retarded reporting pixels like its real cp, not ok at all. I mean it is what it is water under bridge.
yeah i guess in the eyes of corpa and law most places do consider artistic depictions of children in the same boat. Paypal and visa/mc are already withholding business with dlsite, fanbox, fantia, etc so it's pointless to convince the people in charge at this point.

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
1716350809002.png
I was getting ready to re-upload some collections that were shared a while back, but I found some corrupted files. They don't play at all.

Did anyone else download the Segokunemui collection that was shared a while back? It was in one of the giant mega links that black_pudding shared. Jdownloader does a hash check at the end so there is a high chance that they were corrupt by the time they were uploaded, but it's possible something happened on my end.

Either that, or if someone just happens to have these files and can share them, that would be pretty cool too.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3658841
I was getting ready to re-upload some collections that were shared a while back, but I found some corrupted files. They don't play at all.

Did anyone else download the Segokunemui collection that was shared a while back? It was in one of the giant mega links that black_pudding shared. Jdownloader does a hash check at the end so there is a high chance that they were corrupt by the time they were uploaded, but it's possible something happened on my end.

Either that, or if someone just happens to have these files and can share them, that would be pretty cool too.

- This one is probably the 2021.8 one but I'm not sure
Anything else is currently wiped out so I can't find them for now, rip

BTW it's sugokunemui, idk why the original shared link had a typo in it

gomibako2023

Feb 21, 2023
Fantia hates gaijin cards? Don't make me laugh. It's the gaijin cards that hate Fantia (and Japanese subculture content). Both DLSite and Fantia are suffering from the pressure of foreign-made cards. Stop making irritating jokes.
It's the year 2024, payment processor corporations (and a lot of corpos in general) are long since global. And it's a proven fact that a lot of online Japanese services denied foreign CC numbers and only accepted Japanese ones. And now they don't even accept that. Whether that's a call from wherever the home country's management sits or the Japanese branch of these providers we will never know, but framing it as "Western corpos hate JP subculture sites" is a bit of a leap w/o information.

Reactions: BSR_LLK and renzono

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Seems I can still buy Tora Coin via DANA
I hate that the lowest is 1000 Yen (Rp 105K-110K) , I wish there is 500 Yen option

View attachment 3657380

For a shit hole country , i am quite happy there is an alternative option aside Mastercard/Visa
Bruh, of all possible alternatives and options i honestly didn't even expect that an e-wallet platform from my own country to be able to do it LOOOOL like what are the odds

EDIT: i feel like i'm blind but i couldn't find where to buy toracoin inside the apps? which category was it under?

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
payment processor (businesses)
Those businesses are effectively controlled by govt through extreme over-regulation & the threat of govt force if they fail to comply with any decree by fiat. In other words, replace the above quoted with 'govt' or 'govts' and it will reveal the actual problem; Tyrannical govt(s) committing massive overreach & deliberately causing grand-scale corruption.

Anyone that tries to blame the businesses is simply wrong and probably knowingly so, I.e. lying.

gomibako2023

Feb 21, 2023
Those businesses are effectively controlled by govt through extreme over-regulation & the threat of govt force if they fail to comply with any decree by fiat. In other words, replace the above quoted with 'govt' or 'govts' and it will reveal the actual problem; Tyrannical govt(s) committing massive overreach & deliberately causing grand-scale corruption.

Anyone that tries to blame the businesses is simply wrong and probably knowingly so, I.e. lying.
I sortta agree in context of well...China (cough). In this situation though I don't think the US or the JP government are involved. It's someone somewhere in top management at these payment providers, whether US or JP, that is pushing whatever they're pushing (less money) for whatever strange crusade they're on.

Status
Not open for further replies.