• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MMD discussion/sharing

Scrunchie

Nov 25, 2023
Thank you for sharing brother, also do you also have the missing sex vids from Hindenburg (AL), Keasarge (AL), Hanako (Blue archive) and Hanabi (HSR) too?
I don't have Hindenburg, but I have the others:

『Honkai: Star Rail』花火Sparkle SEX

『Blue Archive』浦和ハナコ SEX

『Azur Lane』キアサージ SEX

jason99wa

Apr 16, 2024
can i get 4k of this?

【MMD R-18】ミクリンで愛包ダンスホール

Mylton

May 6, 2020
StickySpoodge cammy vs blanka Anyone has 2m full version
Teaser
+1
This one sure surprised me... love this sexfight themed stuff, and the voice acting seems pretty hot too.
Hope some hero hears our call and shares this piece of culture with us one day :whistle:

Reactions: NotVeryViolet

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
I can't seem to find anything on these two videos so I thought I would ask here: The last two videos made by ちゅぴ are individual purchases on fantia. Hoping someone here has a copy and is willing to share!

Specifically these two

Bonus round: If anyone has Mu's Rabbit hole video
Whats the difference in videos for ちゅぴ compared to the ones he uploaded in iwara? Is it just quality?

Reactions: nansjsjsjsjs

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
Whats the difference in videos for ちゅぴ compared to the ones he uploaded in iwara? Is it just quality?
No difference to my knowledge but the two I linked are not on iwara, all of their other videos are. They have a dance only video with this character but the sex videos are individual purchases.

Quaccer

Jul 3, 2023

Does anyone have まぁるSTUDIO? They just posted alot of content on 1st April

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Any recomend artist who focus make animation (mmd/koikatsu) using blue archive characters ?
What should I say.
Currently the authors are divided into
Chinese authors. Basically, they use the original God. Wreckage. Star Iron games
(you can see a lot of KK's works)

Taiwanese authors. The Japanese influence is more in favor of synthesizing and including Chinese games, but the works are basically well-made.
But the works are basically well-crafted

Japanese authors. Basically, VT is the main one. But there will be Oriental. Blue file. Character creation for games such as Aquamarine Battleship.

European and American authors. Most of the characters are made from popular games such as Life and Death, FF7, and so on.

I would recommend
Then use the tags to find the artwork and author.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asuraku21

radiojoe

Dec 13, 2019
Hi, thanks for sharing. For some reason, the 2018 and 2021 files are corrupt for me (can't extract normally, using 7zip/winrar I can extract all but the first month of 2018 and the first six months of 2021), so would it be possible for you to reupload those? Thanks.
Apparently someone added new jic videos to rule34 video for example