MMD discussion/sharing

Starmence

Aug 3, 2023
Anybody has stuff from this BMJ guy?

Looking for some of his Youtube stuff like his Acheron videos. Thanks

Reactions: ElCJcrack

mrhacl

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone have some full folders videos below here? (Need uncensored ver on Discord)
It was started from August 2020 and December 2020.
1. YUI Shameful Exposure Cosplay Event2
2. YUI Shameful Exposure CosEve2 Bunny
3. YUI Shameful Exposure CosEveAfter2
4. YUI Shameful Exposure Photo Session
5. YUI Shameful Exposure CosEveAfter2(Bunny)

Thank in advance!
The magnet/torrent on page 2 in this thread has most of that, excluding futa/vr versions. I grabbed some Mash content from it 2 months ago so it should still be active.

It's not nearly as organized as the collection from the magnet link you posted a few pages back, but that magnet doesn't load at all for me.

Lastmand2002

Apr 4, 2020
The magnet/torrent on page 2 in this thread has most of that, excluding futa/vr versions. I grabbed some Mash content from it 2 months ago so it should still be active.

It's not nearly as organized as the collection from the magnet link you posted a few pages back, but that magnet doesn't load at all for me.
Thanks for answering. Yes I know it. But the version I need is without pubic hair, and the content in the torrent you are mentioning has the videos I'm looking for above, but unfortunately it's only the version with pubic hair :(

mrhacl

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for answering. Yes I know it. But the version I need is without pubic hair, and the content in the torrent you are mentioning has the videos I'm looking for above, but unfortunately it's only the version with pubic hair :(
Ah, gotcha. I know there were one or two non pubic hair versions for each scenario, but definitely not all versions that were made. Considering the amount of variants each video gets it's hard to even keep track xD

Last edited: