blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Damn that's like the most expensive prostitute in history lol.
she also level up your luck ( which increases your crit chance in arena )
once you have few stats you can make money very quickly in arena

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Is it possible to cheat some stuff like money etc?
It is possible. Either by editing the save file or using cheat engine. I could implement a built-in option for cheats/debug.
I guess you are asking this question because the prices are high? We shall rebalance the game economy in future releases.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: blade7777

thelittlecat

Nov 5, 2023
View attachment 3057012

Overview:
I idolized my fighter dad, but tragedy struck when he faced Sagot, an opponent who severely injured him. My dad vanished after the loss. Fueled by the need to avenge him and discover his fate, I trained under MMA champion Master B. Lee for a decade. Now, at 20, I've honed my skills and crafted my own fighting style. My burning desire to face Sagot is unmatched, even though I know little about him, except that he's ruthless in the cage and has a daughter named Maria.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2023-11-04
Release Date: 2023-10-25
Developer: B7 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Combat explained

Changelog:

Future Plans for 0.2.0 release:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2998472 View attachment 3000247 View attachment 3000248 View attachment 3001702 View attachment 3001703 View attachment 3002541
View attachment 3057063 View attachment 3057064 View attachment 3057065 View attachment 3057066 View attachment 3057067
I'm not new, but it would be suspicious to use my account here. My team wouldn't like it lol

Mackbell

Sep 18, 2020
Things look great so far, but noticed that even when I raised my dexterity to have a "100% hit chance",
I still missed three times in a row, so I hope that gets resolved soon, feels like the numbers are lying to me :cautious:.

Reactions: dlex0

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Things look great so far, but noticed that even when I raised my dexterity to have a "100% hit chance",
I still missed three times in a row, so I hope that gets resolved soon, feels like the numbers are lying to me :cautious:.
Thanks for the report! I will fix the issue.

I am still trying to figure out how to do a proper random hit chance system(that's not as buggy:(), the current one is definitively flawed.

Hello on macos black screen :(
Hi,

To be honest I wasn't even sure if it would work on MacOS since none of the team members have a Macintosh device. So we were not able to test it on Mac. I am really thankful that you reported this issue.

It seems the game does launch but has issue with textures rendering properly. I think I know why this is happening. I am using BPTC texture compression and it seems that Macs need S3TC texture compression. This is probably why there is only black screen.

I will fix this issue in the next patch release and you should be able to play on your Mac then (without black screen, textures should render properly).:)

this with incest would have been amazing
Maybe:unsure: I am not sure but there might be some content of this type in the future releases though.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Thanks for the report! I will fix the issue.

I am still trying to figure out how to do a proper random hit chance system(that's not as buggy:(), the current one is definitively flawed.

Hi,

To be honest I wasn't even sure if it would work on MacOS since none of the team members have a Macintosh device. So we were not able to test it on Mac. I am really thankful that you reported this issue.

It seems the game does launch but has issue with textures rendering properly. I think I know why this is happening. I am using BPTC texture compression and it seems that Macs need S3TC texture compression. This is probably why there is only black screen.

I will fix this issue in the next patch release and you should be able to play on your Mac then (without black screen, textures should render properly).:)

Maybe:unsure: I am not sure but there might be some content of this type in the future releases though.
Ok thx for fast answer. waiting with pleasure next patch

Reactions: n3k0d3v

soulsparx

Mar 14, 2018
this game is so slow it isnt fun. every single thing takes so damn long to resolve by the time you make any real progress its been over an hour. walking is slow, attacking is slow, waiting to attack is slow, the nurse is 10 seconds away from the entrance of the hospital past, get this, literally nothing. you have to walk to each interaction in the gym which take forever when it could just be a bunch of spots to click on on one screen. walking walking walking walking. nah. this is boring.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
- make a fast way to walk
- very slow progress

for PC cheat
it's easy to use a cheat engine if u can't fight "sagord". just see it on your profile and use that number
- Heath Bar has 2 address
- money and everything you need has 1 address
-- for money just use on gym and see Value changed
-- For status use the original Value and use gym hit next scan (skip minigame +2 . play minigame +1 to +3 )

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
I can’t find the game saves on Android. The game folder is empty, but there are saves somewhere because the game itself sees them.
/data/data/org.bns7.mmalife/files/ should be the path to the user directory where the logs and save files are located. Interestingly the file manager on Android does not list anything in this directory.
I think this is something related to the way Android filesystem permissions are set up and probably needs a root level permission for access.:unsure:

that's really good one!
Thanks!
May I ask what is the sauce for your profile pic?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes