blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I like this game it has potential and is different from most VN type games here. I'm looking forward to future updates.
Some things I would like to see:

-Maybe fights with female fighters that can turn into lewd spectacles
-Footjobs/solejob scenes
-Sexy grandmas
-More variety of body types, like petite or thicker woman, also more ethnic diversity, like I would love to impress and corrupt hijab girl or nun ect
-Achievement system with lewd rewards

That's all my ideas I have for now.
future models ( aniya ) - daughter of anna and sister of weasel
aniya.png

and officer diaz wife

rose.png

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
Very nice and original game. I like the grind but i feel this is a bit too much, after a certain point it becomes really hard to have enough money to train. Would appreciate some footjobs scenes on next update (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
oh and i almost forgot an idea for the next updates, an option to change the fighting style (boxing, kickboxing, taekwondo...) good luck (y)

Reactions: blade7777

RodChinche

May 5, 2020
Ok, I don't know why but I got hooked up on this game fighting mechanics. Here's what I've found so far.

This is not an "MMA" game. This is a boxing game
Forget about the kicks, they are useless. Since fighter number 2 (Rick Wild) they dodge your kicks so often that it becomes more effective to just punch. And punch. And keep punching. The damage boost from the kicks is DEFINITELY not worth the risk of missing. The accurracy % does not consider opponent's dodge, so you will miss A LOT.

Abilities/upgrades tier
S Speed and strength
These make it happen. More attacks and more powerful attacks. They explain themselves
A Dexterity
Makes you miss less. But forget about the % shown ingame, the dodge rate of the opponent is way more important.
B Dodge
This actually seems to work. However you should only invest in this when you don't have enough money for speed or strength
C HP
If you boost the other stats correctly, this stat should only be your safety net, so don't spend much money on this.

Next suggestion
Don't star fighting the second fighter from the moment you can beat him. Start fighting (and grinding him) from the moment you can't lose to him.

TL;DR:
JUST USE PUNCH
Boost strength and speed, dexterity with leftovers
Boost the fuck up before moving on to the next fighter

Reactions: elbro and blade7777

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Abilities/upgrades tier
S Speed and strength
These make it happen. More attacks and more powerful attacks. They explain themselves
A Dexterity
Makes you miss less. But forget about the % shown ingame, the dodge rate of the opponent is way more important.
B Dodge
This actually seems to work. However you should only invest in this when you don't have enough money for speed or strength
C HP
If you boost the other stats correctly, this stat should only be your safety net, so don't spend much money on this.

Next suggestion
Don't star fighting the second fighter from the moment you can beat him. Start fighting (and grinding him) from the moment you can't lose to him.

TL;DR:
JUST USE PUNCH
Boost strength and speed, dexterity with leftovers
Boost the fuck up before moving on to the next fighter

this is perfect tier ranking!!!
dex and speed is key at the begining of the game and training
we have plans to expand on combat and adding new features ( skills+stances that will have unique effects during fights)
but currently our focus is adding the missing character in game and progressing the stories before expanding combat further

Reactions: RodChinche

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I can't load the games from the previous version, I can only start a new game.
is it a bug? Anyone having the same problem?

kevkevji

Oct 12, 2017
needs some work on the U/UXI. for example the text speed is too slow, and the conversation repeat too much, and required too much clicking.

Reactions: Roaming

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
1.5 update of the game is released this is a huge update :)
mostly focused on ui/training and making game less grindy
and adding alot of new scenes with nisha ( alley girl )
new text/dialogues added to the game is 12k words

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes