3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
There is hardly any GOR to be found here. You don't need to lose fights at all (aside from the scripted one at the start).
Only one I can remember is the underground arena, but you unlock the scene by winning anyway.
I should mention that if you manage to win that fight (which is doable) you do get a nice chunk gold and XP out of it.

Word of warning though, do check the Status window of the party members. Unlike most games they have innate resistances and weaknesses to certain elements (Misty is strong vs. Fire and weak vs. Cold for example) so you may want to keep that in mind when equipping certain pieces of protective gear. Took me a while to figure out that this was NOT due to equipped gear and the fire resistance jewel might be better off equipped on someone else instead :p

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I should mention that if you manage to win that fight (which is doable) you do get a nice chunk gold and XP out of it.

Word of warning though, do check the Status window of the party members. Unlike most games they have innate resistances and weaknesses to certain elements (Misty is strong vs. Fire and weak vs. Cold for example) so you may want to keep that in mind when equipping certain pieces of protective gear. Took me a while to figure out that this was NOT due to equipped gear and the fire resistance jewel might be better off equipped on someone else instead :p
Actually, I did 'win' that fight. I don't like losing if I don't have to. But it's a scripted loss either way.
True though, you still get a victory rewards screen, but still. In the grand scheme of things, not that it gives you anything important.

Also, I've seen the characters' status screens and know their element affinities. Didn't bother with it at all though.
There was other, better (for me) equipment effects than elemental defense numbers.

Even Oceanus, arguably the most likely elemental resisting equipment to keep equipped ... I cared more about the 30/40 WIL than the 50% COLD res.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Plays game that's clearly futa oriented....complains about futa:ROFLMAO:
Hmm Can you point out at the OP where it says it's purely futa orientated....or is this one of those "we should know because reasons" posts?
Tags are just that. tags. They don't mean the majority of the content.

Since she's female it's cool.
EDIT: apparently not for long.

Blaz3Riv3r

Dec 4, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the Dark Artifact Lucifer in the Deep and Stagnet Holes, or the forth dungeon,it says this is the hidden room Screenshot (37).png ,
"There are no Dark Artifacts in the hidden room
Wander in the darkness of the left wing until you find it"
But no matter where i go in the center temple, left wind, right wing and south i cannot find anything that would lead to another path to get the artifact. Has anyone found it, if so please tell me where to go in detail cause i can be dumb sometimes

Regal Rump Reverer

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the Dark Artifact Lucifer in the Deep and Stagnet Holes, or the forth dungeon
If you go to the lower right side of "MAP Temple Left Wing" the circle here should have a chest that takes 3 Jewel Key to open. The artifact should be in the chest if it is indeed the triple jeweled key chest. Unfortunately, it has been quite awhile since I opened this chest, so I can't be 100% sure it's the correct one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regal Rump Reverer

May 29, 2017
Can you send the website link?
The patch can be found here:
The section "PATCH (For English Version)" has 2 buttons with links for google drive, I assume it doesn't matter which you use, but I used the first link.

The patch is an exe file. when you run it, you have to select the game folder first. ("Folder containing program files:")
Also, it gets an error if you try to run it from within the game folder with the "create backup before applying patch" option selected.

watamate

Aug 24, 2022
Does this game have New Game+? Would love to run through again with my 4 Proofs of Mastery, 4 Golden Dragon Tiaras, Level 94 characters, all the best Weapons and Artifacts that I definitely didn't spend too much time grinding for haha...

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Does this game have New Game+? Would love to run through again with my 4 Proofs of Mastery, 4 Golden Dragon Tiaras, Level 94 characters, all the best Weapons and Artifacts that I definitely didn't spend too much time grinding for haha...
Just cheat those in ;)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes