3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
aside from langy's undoable quest. where the f do i get gold beast skin needed for ritsuka's quest? it's the ONLY ingredients i can't buy.
You'll find that they're dropped by the golden lions in the ice glacier level I believe, I recommend having Langy's double drop rate skill to make it easier.

Also about your previous grievances for Langy's side quest did you not enter the mansion and talk to the butler at all? If so he should move aside and allow you into the room to investigate. There is also dialogue for this quest where Langy states that her house is the biggest mansion at the top of the central district telling you where to go.

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
Fixed!

Pixeldrain

extract this patch overwriting game.exe and img/ and audio/ if you put it in the same folder as the game.exe you should be able to do extract here and have 7zip replace all.

See above post for info on why it was happening.

Quotes for notifications:
any other link than pixeldrain ?? it doesn't open for me

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You'll find that they're dropped by the golden lions in the ice glacier level I believe, I recommend having Langy's double drop rate skill to make it easier.

Also about your previous grievances for Langy's side quest did you not enter the mansion and talk to the butler at all? If so he should move aside and allow you into the room to investigate. There is also dialogue for this quest where Langy states that her house is the biggest mansion at the top of the central district telling you where to go.
I did talk to the butler and interacted with the three read things but couldn't find anything else in the room

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
I did talk to the butler and interacted with the three read things but couldn't find anything else in the room
did you think to interact with anything else in the room? I don't imagine a game would open up a room for a side quest and have nothing of note in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
anybody know where the "hidden boss" of the EX dungeon is so i can get pepe's last scene? it's the only h scene i'm missing right now. I don't wanna waste time i could use playing other h games running around the dungeon looking for 1 boss. for 1 scene which prob isn't even that worth it compared to langy's last scene xD I've gone through the entire nightmare difficulty area of the huge mine reaching the treasure room etc.

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
Anyone freeze/hangs on slums blacksmith?
Same issue and it seems to be a common issue for everyone right now. It seems like a path error where she's meant to go up then right but goes right first. it's not a required quest but it unfortunately locks you out of your rank 4 special weapon for misty so it seems. Hopefully this does get fixed.

amateru

Jan 25, 2021
I contacted otakuplan they said it's now fixed download their new patch everyone...also support the Devs if you have some money

Reactions: FeralFan656

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I f'ing hate games that force me to re-select 'Fight' for every single friggin' turn.
Like seriously, even in F'ing boss fights. Or in arena fights. Even F'ing 'escape' is still on that default menu AND stupidly enabled.
Up->Up == Guard, but on the stupid default menu it's F'ing escape.

Like seriously, why are DEVs so lazy to not skip that damn thing.
Like are you really gonna change your mind on every damn turn.

At least do it like it should, taking the battle commands as the damn default and letting you 'return' to the 'fight or flee' menu if you really need to.

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
where is this?
If you complete Langy's subquest you find a figurine of the 7th demon general in one of the chests.
That figurine will be put on display in Misty's home.
If you have 50 Gehenna Gold coins, you can make a wish to the figurine.

There are 5 choices.
The choice below "I want money!" - so the middle one ("I want 'artifact'!") - gives you that 'artifact'.

P.S.: I write it as 'artifact' in apostrophes because calling that an actual artefact is kind of a stretch...

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
So many here complain about the futanari focus, meanwhile I am here disappointed that at least 25% of the content is still heterosexual rape stuff. Stick to yuri and futanari when that is clearly what you intend to focus on devs. The only upside is that nearly all scenes in the game are optional, so most of them can be avoided. But the back arena in the slums is utter trash, because whether you win or lose you are forced to deal with het rape, only the side who gets it changes. Disappointing.

Regardless, Langy is the best and the game has a lot of visual flair. It was certainly enjoyable to beat once. I still have not dealt with the EX dungeon though.

Last edited:
Reactions: xanon515x
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes