3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

FeralFan656

Sep 7, 2023
Where do you find the artifacts and shards needed to respawn the dungeon bosses? I've explored all of the first two dungeons and can't find anything.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Where do you find the artifacts and shards needed to respawn the dungeon bosses? I've explored all of the first two dungeons and can't find anything.
Artifacts are always hidden behind hidden doors (lmao) and to get the shards you need to re-challenge the dungeon bosses. Restoring artifacts needs 5 shards and each upgraded boss drops 1 each, so to restore your artifact once you need to defeat the boss 5 times.

Afaik the first two dungeons' artifact needs you to clear the 4th dungeon first since they are gated behind those pesky robots, but the 2 latter dungeons has roundabout way to get the artifact, bypassing those robots.

Reactions: Mercyda

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
2 questions, first, what do i need to turn in for the rank 4 delivery "A very sturdy prosthetic", i'm drawing a blank and can't figure it out, second, how do i progress the flower girls request to repair the robot? i think i found the house, but when i try to walk in it, the game freezes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
2 questions, first, what do i need to turn in for the rank 4 delivery "A very sturdy prosthetic", i'm drawing a blank and can't figure it out, second, how do i progress the flower girls request to repair the robot? i think i found the house, but when i try to walk in it, the game freezes
Look at the merchant girl's weapons. One of them clearly says 'prosthetic with built in sword made in Yagyu style' or something.
And secondly use the official patch, it would fix that (and some other bugs you haven't encountered yet).

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes