RPGM Mistress Domination Dungeon [v0.1.3] [Viola96]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Thanks for the game!
Is anyone else having poblems with the in-game animations? The videos are flickering on the left side while showing stills on the rest, see attached screenshot.
Possibly codec related but not sure :-( View attachment 3018458
  • i just downloaded the game and have the same problem just with the screen flashing green on the sides
    • hello sorry for late answer please make your graphic card settings in the picture.
    • the your system uses on board settings on rpg maker so please change it to the graphic card
    • "3D Einstellungen" .. getting rid of all auto Setting and changing them to Geforce RTX (see pictures)
  • ==> Well this did the trick and the videso are performing as expected.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
    • hello sorry for late answer please make your graphic card settings in the picture.
    • the your system uses on board settings on rpg maker so please change it to the graphic card
    • "3D Einstellungen" .. getting rid of all auto Setting and changing them to Geforce RTX (see pictures)
  • ==> Well this did the trick and the videso are performing as expected.
Thanks but I am not using a Geforce RTX. I also believe the cause is something else, not performance related but driver or software related.

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Thanks but I am not using a Geforce RTX. I also believe the cause is something else, not performance related but driver or software related.
yes it does with the graphic card only, whatever you use arrange the 3d settings, your system is makes auto settings for the rpg maker engine

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
just make all 3d settings and others "use graphic card" and not your processor or anything else

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Will there be sex in this, or is it just all foreplay..?
well i am creating a game about mostly wrestling, since femdom type games don't have any sex mine will have in the further but.
i cannot lie i won't focus much on sex since there is millions of games about sex i am more into wrestling and energy/life/power drain fetish :/

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
View attachment 3021382
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
if you mean about the animation i am sorry but no offense please my english is not perfect.
the game is 1 week of development yet :/ the animations took lots of time and implementing on the game it takes almost same time and you need to arrange the balance too(stats) sothe game won't be so hard thats why and i posted that picture when the game first posted here (since we need to post some pictures)

clockworker1

Aug 11, 2018
I also encountered a situation where the video doesn't move. The graphics card is AMD, but unfortunately, I can't find the 3D settings for AMD. Unfortunately, I can't play such a good game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viola966

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
I also encountered a situation where the video doesn't move. The graphics card is AMD, but unfortunately, I can't find the 3D settings for AMD. Unfortunately, I can't play such a good game
sorry for the late reply, can you please join my discord and contact me

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MistressDominationDungeon-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i'd lie if i said this game has no flaws but i apprechiate it nonetheless.
imo it coud use some more attention so i'll just try to summon the Succubus Hunter (just please ignore any futa/femboy requests of his ;)).

as for my critical (but hopefully constructive) feedback:
- i've encountered a couple scripts/events that shoudn't have triggered or didn't trigger. in 0.3 (didn't test it this version) winning against the vampire lady gave no rewards at all and just left me with 10 or so levels less than when i started and made me not save that "progress". (now i know the intendet level was too high but oh well). in 0.5 i've also beaten black sparrow (without her using any grapples that fight for some reason) and still ended up getting drained by the same amount of stats as if i lost the fight, turning the encounter into a considerable negative.
- i don't think you shoud be able to just grind items like big steak. consumable permanent stat boosters like that are super powerful and can quickly destroy any attempt at balance.
- you're implementing alot of crafting mechanics and the diamond exchange and whatnot, but unless you're pretty ambitous with this project i'm not sure if this depth is really needed. i woud think most people just buy the best stuff available and grind a few more levels instead (or for big steaks). simple gold/the shop kinda has you covered. the diamond exchange is also bloody slow right now. please let us do x10 or something.
- i have no idea about the limitations of what you're working with, but some animations are a bit goofy and/or glitchy. the models and designs are great though (maybe minus our famous and slightly out of place protagonist lol).
- i'm a fan of the genre and like the general taste/direction you're going for. good luck going forward!

• Love
Reactions: Viola966

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
i'd lie if i said this game has no flaws but i apprechiate it nonetheless.
imo it coud use some more attention so i'll just try to summon the Succubus Hunter (just please ignore any futa/femboy requests of his ;)).

as for my critical (but hopefully constructive) feedback:
- i've encountered a couple scripts/events that shoudn't have triggered or didn't trigger. in 0.3 (didn't test it this version) winning against the vampire lady gave no rewards at all and just left me with 10 or so levels less than when i started and made me not save that "progress". (now i know the intendet level was too high but oh well). in 0.5 i've also beaten black sparrow (without her using any grapples that fight for some reason) and still ended up getting drained by the same amount of stats as if i lost the fight, turning the encounter into a considerable negative.
- i don't think you shoud be able to just grind items like big steak. consumable permanent stat boosters like that are super powerful and can quickly destroy any attempt at balance.
- you're implementing alot of crafting mechanics and the diamond exchange and whatnot, but unless you're pretty ambitous with this project i'm not sure if this depth is really needed. i woud think most people just buy the best stuff available and grind a few more levels instead (or for big steaks). simple gold/the shop kinda has you covered. the diamond exchange is also bloody slow right now. please let us do x10 or something.
- i have no idea about the limitations of what you're working with, but some animations are a bit goofy and/or glitchy. the models and designs are great though (maybe minus our famous and slightly out of place protagonist lol).
- i'm a fan of the genre and like the general taste/direction you're going for. good luck going forward!
Thank you very much for your review its really important for me! the exchange was a test i will improve it later on in 0.5 i added different crafting system its also on development so the game balance for now is a bit weird i know but it will took a bit time for me to settle all, i am pretty new to these stuffs i am developing this game with learning it :)

Reactions: Nait Sieve
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes