3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Ok, if the Dev shows up, please tell him/her/them that I will proofread this game FOR FREE! Because there's lots of dialogue that could use some retooling, although they should keep the line "you have a nice pair of ass!" because I can't stop laughing at it.

Also I want to know if anyone here has ever EXPLODED on a woman's face just from her rubbing your thigh? I've been 18 once and, sadly, I didn't get to experience the pleasure

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
All the camera bobbing all around is giving me motion sickness. can you take this out of the game or make an option to turn it off?
I was annoyed by the swaying too, and had a look. It's not something you can disable, because each scene is a movie with the camery sway built in, instead of an image. So there are no still images to show.

• Sad
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I was annoyed by the swaying too, and had a look. It's not something you can disable, because each scene is a movie with the camery sway built in, instead of an image. So there are no still images to show.
guess I'm gunna have to drop this game ... The swaying is super annoying and makes me nauseous

Mr. Pika

Aug 17, 2023
guess I'm gunna have to drop this game ... The swaying is super annoying and makes me nauseous
It's not a serious issue; only 2-4 scenes out of 56 animations have too much swaying, but the rest of them are alright. Not just this game, NLT MEDIA/APOCALUST, all have the same kind of swaying. I don't understand how you've played those games !

• Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Very good render and animation without a doubt. But I wish these games would have much more than a MC with big dick and girls getting fcked. Maybe a bit of wholesome plot or more interactions between characters.

Reactions: LoveMonkey

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Game looks abandoned. No Comms, update and Patron page not found either.
Number 1 rule of F95 which should be pinned in the homepage = Don't get attached to any game promoted here - they can disappear as fast as they appeared at any moment.

Most devs here are unreliable. Only a handful are trustworthy. Learning to move on here is a must to avoid disappointment.

Reactions: Husmi and Freki.g
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes