• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What the heck is this?
A braindead fuckfest story with illusionary choices in between.
The renders look good though but why is there a kid fucking around? (Shota-tag missing?)

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
Well, the bug is with the name, currently it mixes Nora/Natalie together. First name should be Natalie not Nora!

Mr. Pika

Aug 17, 2023
Mist of Her Body [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 53mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Here is the android port.

Reactions: jcmp32

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why!! whyyy!! i'm asking why all MC of this kind of VN looks like 14 yo teen?? why ruin the entire mood with this?? i really don't get it...

Reactions: HorizonD

prau

Nov 9, 2017
This feels like a tech test demo at best. I see potential in the dev maybe he can make something worthwhile later on but this project in this state does not worth your time. Not even those 3 minutes that takes to go through this mess.

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
why!! whyyy!! i'm asking why all MC of this kind of VN looks like 14 yo teen?? why ruin the entire mood with this?? i really don't get it...
Because you are not seeing the bigger picture here. Yes MC looks like a 14 years old but he got a cock bigger than a 40 years old. I mean isn't it enough for you already :LUL: Forget the age, worship the cock.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Because, you need to know about a kink called "Shota". Just because you dont like this kink, doesn't mean others dont. Same as loli kink.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Because, you need to know about a kink called "Shota". Just because you dont like this kink, doesn't mean others dont. Same as loli kink.
Nothing against the shota- and/or loli-kink but this site has tags for this stuff
so you can decide beforehand if you want to play this game.
But I'm not sure if this boy in this game falls into the category of shota. ^^

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port:
Mist of Her Body [v1.0] [SAFF_RON]

DOWNLOAD:
Added Extra Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : BrandyPorts/saves/Mist of Her Body

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes