VN Ren'Py Abandoned Misled Opportunity [v2.12] [VN-Gurt]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
would love to see ntr / sharing content
I wouldn't. Nor would most other guys, I would wager. And I am busy with another project, but pweeze wood sumbuddy vahwuntear two hep wiff duh Engrish in dis gaim!

So far, it has great potential, as long as the darn NTR stays out of it. And I could see it going places, but it definitely needs English editing. Are there any kind English literate gentlemen out there who could kindly offer this dev some help?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, good start, and so much about it, curious to see where it goes next. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.

GurtTheGuru

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
When I say avoidable it means the scene will not happen. But that can also mean that some love interests routes get very short, little content if it is a major plot line involving some lesbian scenes.

The swinging can be you and two women or also the husband if he is allowed to join. No major plot line is planed with this content. But it is something I think can happen more like a optional side plot in the main story.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Misled Opportunity [v2.12] Unıfficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 332Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DustinGrrr

GurtTheGuru

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I don't want to give away the whole story or remove all suspense. But what I mean with the you can fail or be betrayed is not something involving love interests it has to do with the overall story and what is happening with the new job and his career.

At some points you can make a wrong choice and see a game over screen, then do you want to go back? Something like that.

Overall it is supposed to be a fun and probably a bit stupid game and not really dark or anything like that.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't want to give away the whole story or remove all suspense. But what I mean with the you can fail or be betrayed is not something involving love interests it has to do with the overall story and what is happening with the new job and his career.

At some points you can make a wrong choice and see a game over screen, then do you want to go back? Something like that.

Overall it is supposed to be a fun and probably a bit stupid game and not really dark or anything like that.
I can only speak for me, but I personally don't care for game over type scenarios. Pass/Fail scenarios to me feel kind of kinetic or forced regardless of the content being lewd or not, because it means the choice I make matters but there is usually only one answer that passes the scenario so whatever my natural choice would be I'm still forced to choose option pass. It's even worse when dev's make it a point system or a flag system where say there's a series of 8 choices, 5 of them do nothing but 3 of them have an effect on the outcome of pass fail. Everyone is different but I prefer simple with maybe some dialogue changes but I really would prefer a built in hint or walk through system that gives us an idea of the outcome. You could even make it optional to where players can turn it on or off at the beginning of the game so those who prefer a more blind taste test kind of experience can have that and for those of us who prefer to have a crystal ball effect well basically everyone wins.

GurtTheGuru

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I can only speak for me, but I personally don't care for game over type scenarios. Pass/Fail scenarios to me feel kind of kinetic or forced regardless of the content being lewd or not, because it means the choice I make matters but there is usually only one answer that passes the scenario so whatever my natural choice would be I'm still forced to choose option pass. It's even worse when dev's make it a point system or a flag system where say there's a series of 8 choices, 5 of them do nothing but 3 of them have an effect on the outcome of pass fail. Everyone is different but I prefer simple with maybe some dialogue changes but I really would prefer a built in hint or walk through system that gives us an idea of the outcome. You could even make it optional to where players can turn it on or off at the beginning of the game so those who prefer a more blind taste test kind of experience can have that and for those of us who prefer to have a crystal ball effect well basically everyone wins.
The player can chose how to get to the endings. Basically the more women he passes on the less content the story will have in their play though.

If I could write a long story for all choices I would, but with limited time I have to chose what I think is the most interesting ones. If a player thinks that the end they get with their choices is where they want to go with their story then I guess that is the end for that player. I would rather give them some ending then force them to go on with a story they don't like.

More things like replay gallery, view relationship points and In-game walk trough is something I plan on doing at some point but I simply don't know how to implement them in renpy right now. It is on the todo list.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The player can chose how to get to the endings. Basically the more women he passes on the less content the story will have in their play though.

If I could write a long story for all choices I would, but with limited time I have to chose what I think is the most interesting ones. If a player thinks that the end they get with their choices is where they want to go with their story then I guess that is the end for that player. I would rather give them some ending then force them to go on with a story they don't like.

More things like replay gallery, view relationship points and In-game walk trough is something I plan on doing at some point but I simply don't know how to implement them in renpy right now. It is on the todo list.
I would suggest hitting up a modder there are several who would either help you or possibly take it on themselves but it's up to you.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
When I say avoidable it means the scene will not happen. But that can also mean that some love interests routes get very short, little content if it is a major plot line involving some lesbian scenes.

The swinging can be you and two women or also the husband if he is allowed to join. No major plot line is planed with this content. But it is something I think can happen more like a optional side plot in the main story.
How many LIs are planned and how many are lesbian/sharing?
Are they gonna fuck each other (LI"s) or fuck random women?

What kind of lesbianism are we talking about here?
f/f or m(mc)/f/f?

If it is f/f, it has to be based on the consent of the mc, otherwise it is ntr. On the other hand, if it is based on the consent of the mc, it is sharing.
I mean, if the situation is f/f, you can't just hide it under the name of lesbian, it's clearly sharing.
Since you say that more than one LI is a lesbian, many LIs will be sharing. If I don "t accept their sharing I will get much less content on their route. This doesn't work for me because I would like to get equal content in updates.
This means that this game is not suitable for anti ntr players like me.

GurtTheGuru

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
The game is now also on itch.io and that version has a few English corrections (hopefully) but no other changes.

Changed the game description/overview. Hopefully a bit more informative.

If you are wondering over married characters you can read this spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trying to get a subscribestar page going but that seem to take a long time.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
like it so far.. and loving the future tags... would love to see how this develops.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes