3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
Did he just post something to tell us we have to wait another year without nothing ? I will be laughing super hard plus blocking this thread from my feed if the new update is 15 mins gameplay.

I am still shocked to see people supporting this project. Having money and spending on whatever you like doesn't mean you should waste it.

Have a good day !

Best regards,
Someone fed up with this bullshit
This guy's a clown !

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can you please stop recommending bs like Avira? You have a dev badge, people take you seriously. Windows Defender is all 99% of users ever need.
I believe this is the only time I've mentioned my virus checker. Just because I mentioned it does not mean I am recommending it, everyone can use whatever they like. I was only showing that my virus checker found nothing and saying that I have never had a virus off this site. Just because you dont like it does not mean it is crap, its been okay for me, Windows Defender was not okay for me.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I believe this is the only time I've mentioned my virus checker. Just because I mentioned it does not mean I am recommending it, everyone can use whatever they like. I was only showing that my virus checker found nothing and saying that I have never had a virus off this site. Just because you dont like it does not mean it is crap, its been okay for me, Windows Defender was not okay for me.
It's not that I just don't like them. I work in IT, in a branch that has to have data security and I talk about stuff like this with coworkers all the time. If you don't believe me look up the stats of antivirus software, windows defender catches more than any paid alternative. It's great that Avira works for you, but advertising it is just wrong man.

It's not a big deal, just a pet peeve of mine and I wanted people to see a different opinion before they go out and pay some scammer for faulty antivirus software.

Reactions: lurkin

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Oh dear... 2019. What a shame that woman living with the MC was hot. Don't think I've seen that model before in a vn but not sure.

Jan 17, 2021
Oh dear... 2019. What a shame that woman living with the MC was hot. Don't think I've seen that model before in a vn but not sure.
She's been used in others at least since Mirror Mine? I can't recall her template being used much before that, though it's entirely possible.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
She's been used in others at least since Mirror Mine? I can't recall her template being used much before that, though it's entirely possible.
The same day I said that I actually saw that model used in another one but it seems really rare, not sure why. I like the older looking models and not the standard 21 year old body with grey hair.

Reactions: Voruy
Jan 17, 2021
The same day I said that I actually saw that model used in another one but it seems really rare, not sure why. I like the older looking models and not the standard 21 year old body with grey hair.
I think most people just don't like her overall look/design? *shrugs* I mean people always tweak them so it's hard to tell what is actually that same version from the template store, and what is original, but she reminds me a lot of the wife in Midlife Crisis, with some adjustments to the facial structure. And yeah I've seen her in others as well, but it's definitely not as often as some of the others that seem to pop up in every AVN. I dig her look and overall milfiness, but she does have a severe overall expression and look, which probably isn't everyone's jam.

Reactions: PickleSteve
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes