3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Lemonkey's Patreon.

• Hey folks as mentioned earlier, here's more of the upcoming update.
    It's been a busy month!

What lies beyond?
    So the last month's been cracking at work, it was a none stop cycle of work - come home- sleep - work. With scarcely anytime left to do renders...

What time I -do- have though is spent lighting the scenes and producing these (you can right click and open the image to see them in full 2k res.)
    So what's next? Quite simple on my end really - we keep going. Though the workload isn't easing off at all, I'm going slow to avoid burnout, so thank you so much for your patience!

We're taking it another step further.
    Hang in there folks :)

I really shouldn't put off this post till the last minute! Crashing to bed now.
    Have a great week all,
    Lemonkey

Mar 13, 2023
From Lemonkey's Patreon.

• Hey folks as mentioned earlier, here's more of the upcoming update.
    It's been a busy month!

What lies beyond?
    So the last month's been cracking at work, it was a none stop cycle of work - come home- sleep - work. With scarcely anytime left to do renders...

What time I -do- have though is spent lighting the scenes and producing these (you can right click and open the image to see them in full 2k res.)
    So what's next? Quite simple on my end really - we keep going. Though the workload isn't easing off at all, I'm going slow to avoid burnout, so thank you so much for your patience!

We're taking it another step further.
    Hang in there folks :)

I really shouldn't put off this post till the last minute! Crashing to bed now.
    Have a great week all,
    Lemonkey
I APPRECIATE YOUR Hard work, and greatness doesn't come overnight, so do your best

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
have two questions

First question, why do I get a virus notification every time I download the game from Mega?

Second question how much content does the game have?

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
8 months for 10 mins gameplay. That's how much the dev is devoted to his own project. I used to like this guy but now he just doesn't care about finishing his product in time

Reactions: rambo25

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
8 months for 10 mins gameplay. That's how much the dev is devoted to his own project. I used to like this guy but now he just doesn't care about finishing his product in time
Why did he promise to finish it by what date?
And how do you know there will ONLY be 10 minutes of gameplay???

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Lemonkeys Patreon.
hotel_alone.jpg

Hey all. Welcome back to another progress update, sorry this took awhile.
Please enjoy this new render from the next update :)
There's been much going on so let me bring everyone up to speed!

Real life stuff
Strikes are over, and we are now finally seeing studios renegotiating contracts with production staff (like myself), hoping to sign another extension in the coming weeks.
This has been.... stressful, to put it mildly. Nothing can be trusted till I see ink on paper, hopefully soon.

Progress update
We got through another batch of renders, though as you can see, it's not as much as I would like. We're close to the homestretch though.

20 Nov 2023.jpg

Feature creep?

What I -would- like to do, is to add more options for the sexy scenes. Eg: You

take the initiative, or let her take the lead. (I love adding even more work for

myself :)) I get very little time these days, need to be careful with what I add!

hotel_armpit.jpg
Sculpted extra details for the armpits. I think they're sexy.

So a recap on what's on my plate at the moment:

• Finish up all renders up to the final act (fairly close now)
  • Finish up rewrites to join scenes together more nicely
  • Decide if we want to add a bit more
I'll do a poll once we get closer to the final point so we can decide if it's worth the extra time.

And finally, thanks for all the constant encouragement. I've receive messages that are so heartfelt I don't know how to reply sometimes. Thank you.

Have a great week all,

Lemonkey

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes