xana94

Nov 13, 2021
From Discord

“We're so back. Back to the classics, even. Cool new video just dropped, complete with music, custom sound effects and everyone's favorite elf, Miri.

I hope you enjoy it! Here's some practical information, too.

The SubscribeStar is being rebooted, but part of un-pausing a subscribestar account means booting every single sleeper subcriber from it. Which makes total sense, but if you like the video, and **if you want to keep supporting me on SubscribeStar, you'll need to re-subscribe.**

The reverse is true for Patreon. **If you're a Patreon subscriber, the billing will resume from next month and on, but you won't be charged anything this month**, unless you're a new subscriber. More info to come on upload schedules in the coming days.

But this is where we're at now. Videos of varying lengths, with different characters and settings. The content could be similar to this video, or it could be completely different. If you've played my VN, you know that I like to dip into a lot of things, and that's the plan for the videos as well, and I have a bunch of ideas I want to work on.

As always, please leave feedback! Particularly on sounds - if it's too loud, too quiet, or could use improvement in other ways. This is my first time doing custom sound effects and audio mixing, and I definitely wanna improve, but I'm open to all kinds of feedback. Thanks in advance!”

Another person asked about the game’s development and was replied to with this: “Sadly not. Over the past however-many-months it's been since I shelved the VN, I wrote a bunch of different design documents for different projects I wanted to do. The biggest one I dubbed 'Miri's Corruption 2.0' which would've been a reimagining, as well as a reboot, of the VN that you know and love, but the more I wrote on the design document, the more I began to realize that the VN project isn't something that I can do on my own, and I don't have the resources to hire the help I need.”

So the game is no longer on hold, it’s abandoned.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
It's really good to see the dev making some new content! It's a shame that the game has been shelved but if it means that the dev can focus on pumping out more of a different type/style of content then all the more power to them. And hopefully this also gives them a chance to grow as a creator and maybe even helps them amass the following and funding needed to one day show us the grand vision that is 'Miri's Corruption 2.0'. This game was one of my personal favorites on here so I'm sure that whatever the dev has cooking will be a mighty fine meal regardoess of format.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Sorry if the on-hold tag gave anyone false hope. I was working on a design document for a reimagining of this game, but the more I wrote on it, the more I realized that this sort of thing isn't possible for me to accomplish on my own.

It really sucks to add to the growing number of abandoned projects on this site, but so it goes. It's difficult to know how much work a project like this can be without just tackling and figuring it out. And if you're reading this, and you're considering working on a VN yourself, by yourself, then I wouldn't necessarily take this as set-in-stone advice. It's possible to pull it off, but not for me.

Anyway, the discord is still up, linked on the main page, and I'll be posting updates/announcements for videos. And people are free to batch those videos and upload them to this site's video section if they want to.

I really appreciate the support and kind words that the people of this site has offered. The moderation team is also amazing. Thanks a lot everyone, and I hope you'll enjoy my future content. Even if the format is different.

Chazon

Aug 24, 2022
Who has a save with the full gallery I'm done fucking with all the other methods of getting full gallery. I have no idea how the fuck this shit below works and I'm done fucking around trying to figure it out. One of ya'll has the save I know it.

init python:
for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

villhadig

May 20, 2018
Sorry if the on-hold tag gave anyone false hope. I was working on a design document for a reimagining of this game, but the more I wrote on it, the more I realized that this sort of thing isn't possible for me to accomplish on my own.

It really sucks to add to the growing number of abandoned projects on this site, but so it goes. It's difficult to know how much work a project like this can be without just tackling and figuring it out. And if you're reading this, and you're considering working on a VN yourself, by yourself, then I wouldn't necessarily take this as set-in-stone advice. It's possible to pull it off, but not for me.

Anyway, the discord is still up, linked on the main page, and I'll be posting updates/announcements for videos. And people are free to batch those videos and upload them to this site's video section if they want to.

I really appreciate the support and kind words that the people of this site has offered. The moderation team is also amazing. Thanks a lot everyone, and I hope you'll enjoy my future content. Even if the format is different.
Sad to hear this but understandable. Hopefully we will get more of Miri's adventures through videos. Perhaps a small series of videos of what would be if she had stayed as Brutus "caretaker" or something! Good luck on the future!

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
I suppose making the dev a video collection page is the next step. Damn shame the game wont be completed but mad respect for realizing limits. Who knows maybe his videos will do better and will allow him to do more with stuff like this!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry I'm not as tech savvy but how do I install this? Am I supposed to convert this to a PY file and place it in Renpy folder?
Are you on Mac or on Windows? You should download and unzip the attachment in this post, and subsequently merge the 'game' folder in the unzipped file with the 'game' folder of the game.

If you're on Mac, the game folder can be found by right-clicking on the game --> show package contents --> Contents --> Resources --> Autorun --> game. NB: just to be sure, you should *merge* the two game folders. This can be then on a Mac by holding the Option key and dragging the 'game' folder from the unzipped file into to the autorun folder.

Let me know if it works!

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Are you on Mac or on Windows? You should download and unzip the attachment in this post, and subsequently merge the 'game' folder in the unzipped file with the 'game' folder of the game.

If you're on Mac, the game folder can be found by right-clicking on the game --> show package contents --> Contents --> Resources --> Autorun --> game. NB: just to be sure, you should *merge* the two game folders. This can be then on a Mac by holding the Option key and dragging the 'game' folder from the unzipped file into to the autorun folder.

Let me know if it works!
Ah I see, no I am on Windows. I didn't realize I needed the gallery unlocker from other post. I got it to work thanks!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes