Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Gotta say the Dom route for Miri on Ari was some of the best Femdom/Futadom i'v seen in quite a while ,it's so rare to have a game whit a Female protag that as that sort of content nevermind it being good.

Reactions: hadbla

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
so on hold mh, i say till the end of the year, it is abandoned, the reason, not enough patreon supporters who give him money

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Considering the developer posted the exact reason why the game is on-hold a few pages back, well done for making yourself look foolish.
i read it and sounds like the copy and paste stuff i read on manny other pages where games got on hold and later abandoned, dont believe it, pretty sure he did not got enough patreon supporters to send him money, so instead of jsut vanishing he made a 0815 "apology"

Arburo

Jan 17, 2019
found a bug. I just fucked ari, slept and tried to talk to him first thing in the morning, but the when i do the game throws me to the title screen for some reason.

Arburo

Jan 17, 2019
found a bug. I just fucked ari, slept and tried to talk to him first thing in the morning, but the when i do the game throws me to the title screen for some reason.
it seems that in the dominant route of Ari, after taking the dick making potion, and fucking him with the dick....you can't interract with Ari in the morning anymore. Don't know anything about submissive route

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
version 1.9.7 and i cant buy anythign even if i have the money mirir always says, i cnat aford this even if i earend 100 gold in the Inn

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes