LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
How did you get the bf talk because i think i got it and the game still goes back to menu every time i try to click on ari
If you're using an old save, that's why. You might be able to fix it by doing the gardening until the Ari cutscene plays there again.

Feb 14, 2019
Idk if it's just me, but I literally cannot make excess produce, none whatsoever and I'm on day 20 and just got in the manor. I'm so glad the inn exists as a side job otherwise I'd be unable to buy stuff and progress.

I bought both the rake and the fertilizer, neither seem to help, idk if it's a chance based thing and I'm very unlucky, or if it has to do with a big where I bought a produce from whatsherface, and ended up with negative money, and had to sell her a produce to get it back, and now none will spawn? Also, is going negative intended? I went negative at the bar but I guess that's a bar tab so maybe that has nothing to do with it?

Love the game though, wish there was more stuff with the futa succubus that would be hot!

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Idk if it's just me, but I literally cannot make excess produce, none whatsoever and I'm on day 20 and just got in the manor. I'm so glad the inn exists as a side job otherwise I'd be unable to buy stuff and progress.
Are you doing the garden task? I haven't run into any issues with that in testing.

As for buying produce to the point of going into the negative, no, that is not intended. Just a funny little oversight that will be gone by the next update. Thanks for pointing that out.

Feb 14, 2019
Are you doing the garden task? I haven't run into any issues with that in testing.

As for buying produce to the point of going into the negative, no, that is not intended. Just a funny little oversight that will be gone by the next update. Thanks for pointing that out.
Yeah nothing seems to make produce appear for me. I did skip directly to the new stuff, I also have fertilizer bought, and also figured out there is a well to interact with but that doesn't help either.

Now I'm stuck at the game booting me to the main menu when I click on Ari when he's at the alchemy lab...

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah nothing seems to make produce appear for me. I did skip directly to the new stuff, I also have fertilizer bought, and also figured out there is a well to interact with but that doesn't help either.

Now I'm stuck at the game booting me to the main menu when I click on Ari when he's at the alchemy lab...
Sounds like save incompatibility. You might be better off starting a new save.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I gotta say I love Erika, I always had a thing for redheads with freckles, so I'll be expecting more of their adventures together with Miri.
For me the only problem is the lack of sound, maybe I'm wrong but I think there's plenty of places where you can get some background music for free, I personally think it will be a huge improvement.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
What are those events? How do I get to see them?
You gotta piss the kid off (for the first one, that is)
The middle one is when you get drunk and pass out at the inn.
Pretty sure the third one is also to do with the inn. Perhaps when working?

Last edited:
Reactions: joy.stick

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello. I need a bit of help.
I got the lord his bottle of wine and we did naughty things, but now it says romance is locked out and i was supposed to talk to him the day after but no new dialogues.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
You gotta piss the kid off (for the first one, that is)
The middle one is when you get drunk and pass out at the inn.
Pretty sure the third one is also to do with the inn. Perhaps when working?
Playing with the kid I have 2 paths, Dom and Sub, remember in which one or it is in both?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes