3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
In the event no one has pointed out this error in genre, Netorare is (quite specifically) the event of having your own partner stolen. The term you want is Netori as that is the act of stealing someone's partner one's self.

Outside of that, game seems interesting

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all I got too, oh and the foot massage scene if that counts, not sure, but not much all together, looks lik ti could be good, not much there now, and the gameplay is quite annoying

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Is this worth downloading yet, or is it better to just wait until there is more content/the bugs are all fixed?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Based on the description and the tags this is a REAL promising game, but so far it's a waste of time and I mean that literally.
The bugs are just one thing those weren't intended and can be fixed, but navigation(not seeing buttons until you SLOWLY hover over their hidden location) and the randomness of the events(I have NO idea what triggers an event other then time of day) is nothing more than pointless padding/time waster that you can't call grinding if there is no progression coming from it.

Plus so far I haven't seen any proper "mind break" content so far so I'm gonna wait a GOOD few versions to see what this turns into cuz I'm real interested, but I just don't like wasting time.

Reactions: Vampira

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
So...... is the MC a girl, or a guy? o_O:confused::test::pancakeMix::RarePepe::WutFace:

If the dev's first language is not English, they should just say so and write in their native language first, and/or have a version in their own language. That way the dialogue has a chance of making sense.
Yeah. The writing is what had me say fuck it and delete. And not just bad translation if it's that. It's a mix of shite grammar, chat type spelling ( u/ur and the like), and grade school thug wannabe style of talking. Made it to day 2 and couldn't stand it anymore. Clean that mess up and it be much better. Guy needs a proof reader. Some of them are just lazy ass mistakes. mmm=mom. cost instead of coastal/coast. They all add up and the irritation just tips over at some point.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

MrNeon

Aug 22, 2016
I have little hope for this, pretty much every image in the game is duplicated. One without location tags, another with. This is the stupidest way to accomplish the goal of moving around the house.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes