3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
so only pro beach ball/jumbo balloon sized tits comments allowed here then?
Tell me this... Which statement is more "Mature"?

1. HATE Big tits. I'm out.
2. I can only see huge tits in the game (because I downloaded it or judging by previews). I am not attracted to those huge tits so is there a chance for average or smaller sized tits to be shown in this game?

Obviously, #2 is more mature. It comes across as being your preference for average or smaller tits. It does not sound like an attack. And if you think about #1, it does sound like an attack and does sound like fetish bashing. And fetish bashing is not allowed.

If I had my way, my response to those fetish bashing posts would be "Nobody gives a shit if you like it or not. GTFO this thread with your worthless statement." Just be glad I'm deleting them and not responding.

U

User_633486

whatever man take it how you wanna take it but realize that i like big tits just not freakishly big ones

and for anyone who thinks i'm hating on them or the people that like them i'm not so don't get it twisted to each their own

U

User_633486

wow you can be a professional grave digger because you digging holes ... pretty sure you really should leave a thread that you dont the content thats in the game trolling here is only going to get you in more trouble with the mods that you are already in
stop replying to me then

and fyi i'm not trolling i'm trying to leave it alone so just let me be

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Gotta come back to this game when there will be a walkthrough or at least some way to see your progresssion in the game. Like, how do you get their corruption points higher and how do you know that what you're doing works ?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Is this similar to the game called Corruption? Just looking at the screens, i got a Corruption vibe right away. But that might be just cause of the honey select.

Moving around in this game is effing impossible. You cant even see what to click on to move somewhere...

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
I like the game so far but there are a few little things that need work navigation in the house needs some work hunting for the right spot to click is just no good and brakes the flow of the game and also the buttons at the top map,backpack and phone seem to work at random times one moment you can click and view them the next you can't, models are good but I really would like to see a verity of women/girls with different sizes of busts and bodies. don't get me wrong big busts are great and all but a virility of sizes would be even better and open the game to many more people. but my main problem I have with the game is the navigation you need to make the full door clickable to move to the next room trying to find the sweet spot on image to just move to another area is a big game braker and kills the flow. but for a .1 game your doing well and keep up the good work and hope to see what comes next.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Just a quick thought, shouldn't the Netorare tag be Netori, since it specifically states that the protagonist is doing the stealing?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So..."mind break" is basically mind control via manipulation, corruption, brainwashing/indoctrination, behavior modification, blackmail, coercion, sexual "torture", initiation into BDSM, seduction, etc., yes? Always curious to me when I see the tag elsewhere.
actually mindbreak is when you've fucked a woman so much in one go, she completely loses her mind and starts yelling 'cock! cock! i must have more cock!' and her face is all ahegao when she cums repeatedly. it has nothing at all to do with mind control, corruption, brainwashing etc. basically turning her into your cum dumpster. her entire being becomes nothing but thoughts of your cock inside of her cumming extensively.
you really should spend some time reading some hentai manga so you'd understand this better.
like incest hentai heh.

Reactions: snarrff

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, Does the love/break raise for anyone? Cause i cant get it to raise at all. Not sure if it's just grind the same repeatable events over and over to get somewhere or what.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

brincebebo

Sep 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'I' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\zm\maps\g\MindBreak-v0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\zm\maps\g\MindBreak-v0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\zm\maps\g\MindBreak-v0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\zm\maps\g\MindBreak-v0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1585, in script
File "D:\zm\maps\g\MindBreak-v0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\zm\maps\g\MindBreak-v0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'I' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

sorry guys but how can i fix it

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Just started the game and already pissed off with 2 really annoying things- trigger action is on the little piece of object, e.g doors, it should be on the entire door object ffs... And 2nd, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BACKGROUND IMAGE ON THE PHONE?! JEEZ! Just make horizontal phone, so the background would not scale that RETARDED way.

I can bet, dev is also recording and taking photos retarded, i mean vertical way...

Btw. Highlight area option also would be a liitle help.

U

User_10739

I was happy to find a bug fix version to get over all the game crashes and bugs I was finding. I went to download it only to find that it was the version I was playing... Maybe the Mind Break is hurl enough coding errors at us until we bash our heads in on our computer desk...

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes