3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
help please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5630, in <module>
NameError: name 'fad' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5630, in script
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 5630, in <module>
NameError: name 'fad' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
Same mistake.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Suffered a game stopping exception when the MC tried to kiss the grandmother at the bar:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Grannu' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3632.19491\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3632.19491\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3632.19491\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3632.19491\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5370, in script
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3632.19491\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3632.19491\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'Grannu' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

Reactions: martin Nielsen

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
My game still crashes.I am at the beginning of the game..

Edit: Well it seems thats because of Unren

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I get not knowing him or her in the first place, but how hard can it be to keep track of which gender which is used for?

I mean, sometimes it's like in one sentence they use "her" and three sentences later "him."

That does smell of just being lazy.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
BTW, I remember that I had exactly the same error in earlier versions:
No .ttf font in the ..\game\t1\none folder...
So I had to copy both from the ..\game\ folder there...
And in this release I had the same error

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 103645
Overview:
The story is about a young protagonist who once lost his job, on the advice of her mother, decides to move to her mother's best friend's house in Japan. From there begins her perverse path to bribe every girl around him and become their master. The protagonist will have to face choices and relate to other NPCs to decide if and how much corrupt the girls.​

Updated: 2018-09-22
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - -
MAC: - -
OTHER:
thanks @CyberX for sharing

View attachment 103646 View attachment 103647 View attachment 103648 View attachment 103650 View attachment 103651 View attachment 103652 View attachment 103653 View attachment 103657
Mega link says 0.2b is it 2.5b or not downloading

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I used Crunched version.
Dragged unren into the folder, dragged the exe onto the unren then ran option 2- unrpyc.
Ran the game then closed it down at menu. In game folder, deleted un.rpyc so it doesn't keep running every time i run the game.
Opened script.rpy with notepad++

Fix grandma error-
Line 5370 reads - Grannu "Mmmm"
It should be - Granny "Mmmm"

"fad is not defined" error-
Line 5630 reads - scene 1458 with fad
Should read - scene 1458 with fade
Add the missing 'e' and you're set.

Save changes to script.rpy and play game.

Reactions: KeinBa and Pif paf
T

Tony_Stark

I used Crunched version.
Dragged unren into the folder, dragged the exe onto the unren then ran option 2- unrpyc.
Ran the game then closed it down at menu. In game folder, deleted un.rpyc so it doesn't keep running every time i run the game.
Opened script.rpy with notepad++

Fix grandma error-
Line 5370 reads - Grannu "Mmmm"
It should be - Granny "Mmmm"

"fad is not defined" error-
Line 5630 reads - scene 1458 with fad
Should read - scene 1458 with fade
Add the missing 'e' and you're set.

Save changes to script.rpy and play game.
can you post your script.rpy pls?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can you post your script.rpy pls?
Do you have the crunched version? If you do, this is just drag and drop to replace script.rpy and script.rpyc.
If you don't have the crunched version, you might need to run unren option 1 to extract the rpa files. If you drop the .rpy in there and there's still an .rpa file, the game won't run since 2 file will call the same instance over and over.

Use at your own risk. This is a fix made by a doggo, after all.
Again, if the rpa is extracted and you can see script.rpyc, drop both files in the game folder to replace those.

Edited... Fixes these errors
"Grannu"
"Anna"
"Fad"

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Not really a problem, but you misnamed the version 0.2b. You're supposed to crunch the game, not also the version :p
That's what the dev named their file :D. If I was paying attention, I should have changed it to 0.2.5b.

Do you have the crunched version? If you do, this is just drag and drop to replace script.rpy and script.rpyc.
If you don't have the crunched version, you might need to run unren option 1 to extract the rpa files. If you drop the .rpy in there and there's still an .rpa file, the game won't run since 2 file will call the same instance over and over.

Use at your own risk. This is a fix made by a doggo, after all.
Again, if the rpa is extracted and you can see script.rpyc, drop both files in the game folder to replace those.
FYI - Ren'Py will read files outside the RPA first, and ignore other versions of the same file from inside the RPA. So you can just add the fixed script files to your \game folder without having to unpack the RPA. ;)

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes