3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Man this game is like someone took Corruption and made the dialogue somehow even worse and the corruption system far more confusing and grindy. And it's not even a consistent grind, it's random and frustrating and impossible to figure out without a walkthrough. I liked Corruption so I hope this game improves but right now man it's a fucking enigma.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

ballswalrus

Jul 23, 2017
so far game is not worth 2.5 gb of your hard drive space, art is good but still needs lots of additional content
much more work to be done to get a game worth playing

CyberX

Feb 3, 2018
A little gift guys.

Hey, guys finally the release is out. Sorry for the ten days delay, but my internet died for a week, plus I caught a bad fever the last 3-4 days. Anyway, I'm so Hyped for the next release 0.3 will be a change point for sure! Hope you enjoy this release meanwhile I work on the next, stay tuned.
PC-

MAC-

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
i was literally about to post about how the creator said the new version will be released "tomorrow" 10 days ago, thanks my man.

gotta wait for that crunched version tho, the game is 3.5 GB now D:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Mindbreak [v0.2.5b] [Nav Creations] - Original Size: 3.47GB

Download PC (167MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Phew... I really want to like this game (and I do to a certain degree). The basic premise is nice and has potential (a bit of a mix of Corruption and the good old Research into Corruption [RIP]). I like the NPC choice so far too and the strong D/s vibe. But just as Bsjfan69 said a few posts before this, right n ow it is a bit of a mess. It is grindy but there is not much system to the grind...as there is still only little to do. The game is confusing in guiding the player to what he should/can do next. Writing needs a work over to improve comprehensibility and to help the player to get involved into the plot. Especially the game needs a big chunk more content in a way that allows for real "play" of more than 10-15 minutes from start to end. Better to work two or three months towards such an update and get players hooked, than getting them jaded and in the end uniterested with lots of small, insignificant updates.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Mindbreak [v0.2.5b] [Nav Creations] - Original Size: 3.47GB

Download PC (167MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you even crunch from 3+GB to 167MB, what in the xD

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How do you even crunch from 3+GB to 167MB, what in the XD
Bossapplesauce is just an epic cruncher like that hehe (I guess the original is just REALLY bad when it comes to optimisation in the first place, 3Gig is ludicrous for the amount of content in this game so far - Max's life has about 50 times more content and is still smaller than that)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Nincy

Aug 27, 2018
help please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5630, in <module>
NameError: name 'fad' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5630, in script
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 5630, in <module>
NameError: name 'fad' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

T

Tony_Stark

A little gift guys.

Hey, guys finally the release is out. Sorry for the ten days delay, but my internet died for a week, plus I caught a bad fever the last 3-4 days. Anyway, I'm so Hyped for the next release 0.3 will be a change point for sure! Hope you enjoy this release meanwhile I work on the next, stay tuned.
PC-

MAC-
thanks, can you post a bugfix pls?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
did you say you were going to mod this game?
Yes, I even have a draft of the mod. I'll see what this update added, and probably release a final version after the next update.
It's that I'm lazy, so the more I understand where the author want to go, the less I'll have to do as maintenance for my mod :D

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Youhouuuu !! I am already excited to play but not before tonight. Too busy now ! But this make my day !!!

Humm....hairy bushy grandma with big tits ! Hahaha

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes