RPGM Completed Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

ShinpeiAjiro

Jun 16, 2022
Unless you've gone into the maze near the playground and got the lotion you can't trade that for the key, so yeah, you can't open the southern warehouse. I remember the maze only opened for me when Minako went on the date with the kid who never leaves his room, if you have not gotten that far then its too early.
Can I know how to get inside the East Warehouse??.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can I know how to get inside the East Warehouse??.
Checking the old ULMF thread on this:

The eastern key can be gotten from trading the item you can get from well in the north, after you have access to boat, to the grandfather in house Tai, and the southern key is gotten by trading an item (item from maze if I recall correctly) to the girl playing in park sandbox.

Watershed

Apr 30, 2018
This game is enjoyable, but replaying it I was surprised how easily she is corrupted. I guess it's not really corruption because she falls in love with the guy, but it's kind of jarring how this loving housewife falls in love with a man in an hour and then immediately cheats multiple times. I enjoy the game and the art, but I think I enjoy the corruption the most and this game didn't deliver. I still recommend but I am a bit disappointed. Thanks for reading my post if you've made it this far and I wish you well.

ShinpeiAjiro

Jun 16, 2022
This game is enjoyable, but replaying it I was surprised how easily she is corrupted. I guess it's not really corruption because she falls in love with the guy, but it's kind of jarring how this loving housewife falls in love with a man in an hour and then immediately cheats multiple times. I enjoy the game and the art, but I think I enjoy the corruption the most and this game didn't deliver. I still recommend but I am a bit disappointed. Thanks for reading my post if you've made it this far and I wish you well.
Then can u give me some recommendations .

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Getting published in English, Japanese and Chinese on Steam by Saikey Studios

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
MC is one of the biggest sluts I have ever seen in NTR and I just started the game. She wants his babies on the 5th day and even the guy who is fucking her is shocked with lines like "are you serious?", "eh?". It was funny to see really lol.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes