RPGM Completed Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
If there's one thing I hate it's Japanese names in games. :mad::mad::mad:
yeah, how dare a Japanese game, use Japanese names :whistle: :rolleyes:.
I would think the screenshots and the fact that its anime style art and is tagged as a Japanese game would give you some clue
BTW there are these things called filters in the search ...you can filter out what you dont want to see ...and select what you are looking for ......as in if you want female protagonist you can select that, if you don't want Japanese game you can set that to exclude....... they are amazing

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Is this actually Netorare? The tags and dev notes make it seems like you're playing the wife and that it's the wife who's cheating, not the husband

• Haha
Reactions: frag/ment

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Getting published in English, Japanese and Chinese on Steam by Saikey Studios

Oh has that goon finally completed the "pirate" to "patreon grifter" to "publishing company" evolution chain? Wasn't he entirely using machine translations, making money off of content he has no license for while using a translation tool developed for free by someone that frequents this site? Is that still going while he's trying to run a legal business?

Even if he did hire a translator he is the very definition of useless middleman.

• Haha
Reactions: Queen_Nothing

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Oh has that goon finally completed the "pirate" to "patreon grifter" to "publishing company" evolution chain? Wasn't he entirely using machine translations, making money off of content he has no license for while using a translation tool developed for free by someone that frequents this site? Is that still going while he's trying to run a legal business?

Even if he did hire a translator he is the very definition of useless middleman.
Well all of sakey "translations" are just edited MTLs so i wont expect Minako to be good, unless ofc they just claimed the fan translation as their own (which is a thing that seems to happen a lot with localization companies nowdays).

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Saikey Studios are bad they just pick up either really old translated games or just really short ntr games, they wont pick up bigger games cuz they are too lazy and just want easy work, which is why i'll never support them

• Haha
Reactions: Komdot and Maouhime

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I deduce that their steam version must be a piece of crap with a lot of censorship
I don't know what sort of "censorship" you mean, but the mosaic for the sex scenes was "decensored" in a way that's fine but not great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well all of sakey "translations" are just edited MTLs so i wont expect Minako to be good, unless ofc they just claimed the fan translation as their own (which is a thing that seems to happen a lot with localization companies nowdays).
I can't comment on the quality of the translation, but I can say that the existing TL by M1zuki was not used in this release, as nearly every line differs in a way that seems to point to a retranslation. The following people are credited under Saikey for this release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sorry before I start playing can anyone tell me if this game is censored or uncensored, Thank you.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes