Collection Video milkytabbo collection [2023-03-14] [milky tabbo]

BasedShigeru

Jun 12, 2020
It looks like Milky may have some sort of interest in coming back, they tweeted "I'm still here" on the 29th of may while their SFW twitter has been dead since April, so it could genuinely be an extended hiatus and not full blown retirement.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
It looks like Milky may have some sort of interest in coming back, they tweeted "I'm still here" on the 29th of may while their SFW twitter has been dead since April, so it could genuinely be an extended hiatus and not full blown retirement.

Prayge

whosaint

Nov 26, 2022
he might be migrated to fanbox when he found out that fanbox has a way to prevent kemono scrapping. but now kemono's fanbox scrapper is revived. we might see his new contents back on kemono sooner or later.

Reactions: je714

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
he might be migrated to fanbox when he found out that fanbox has a way to prevent kemono scrapping. but now kemono's fanbox scrapper is revived. we might see his new contents back on kemono sooner or later.
well, his latest tweet (28.01.2024) showed his pixiv account suspended, because of too realistic 3d animation.
People fear, his fanbox will get affected by it, too.

• Wow
Reactions: Reyas and whosaint

samuraisfm

Jun 11, 2020
well, his latest tweet (28.01.2024) showed his pixiv account suspended, because of too realistic 3d animation.
People fear, his fanbox will get affected by it, too.
My pixiv was suspended because of a render I did that was "too realistic". They have no actual people over there I swear. The worst thing is they give you the smallest if any window to counter the initial flag on the content before they suspend with no rebuttal. I posted then went to sleep, by the morning my account was gone...

• Wow
Reactions: Magixian

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Happened to a few creators i know lately. Pixiv is going totally bonkers lately.
I guess they are in full panic mode or something because of the AI/CP crap.

Another guy talking about it, seems Pixiv is killing itself by trying to placate the western audiences.
Prolly time to jump ship on Fanbox and head over to fantia too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magixian