Collection Video milkytabbo collection [2023-03-14] [milky tabbo]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Artist is deleting their works and retiring from nsfw apparently. Checked twitter and all the vids were deleted, glanced at Patreon and saw in the preview post.
Welp, that is unfortunate
If 49 stills was the last ones, we should be good on the archive
OP needs some sorting tho

Reactions: lazychicken

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Artist is deleting their works and retiring from nsfw apparently. Checked twitter and all the vids were deleted, glanced at Patreon and saw in the preview post.
Thats unfortunate. Guess we will never see his ErenXMikasa which he promised a while ago.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Reminds me of what happened with SaltyIceCream. You would think if they accepted a job somewhere or something they wouldn't have to panic delete everything. Could be for personal reasons.

Last edited:

BasedShigeru

Jun 12, 2020
Might be a bit of copium but on their retirement post they indicate that it's not permanent, saying that current projects are "on hold" and that they're just "pausing" nsfw stuff and continuing with SFW stuff.

Bit of a shame, one of my favorite creators of 2B content but I wish them well.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
In case this hasn't been shared yet, the MEGA archive contains all works that have been published so far (including older artworks). Get it while it's hot, I guess. If the folder existed here somewhere (other than my reply) let me know.

Don't update the OP with this link, I don't know whether or not this gonna be dead in a few weeks or so

22GB worth of content (from Milky 11 to Milky 50 plus Old Archive and Mikasa set... there're some numbers missing tho)

Last edited:
Reactions: LSOD and ADMANSS

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
It really is too bad. Milky's one of those artists that actually does longer videos. Did, I mean. Most NSFW animators don't make stuff longer than, like, a minute at most.

Plus, that old Celestine vid from a while back had me wishing Milky had released the model for her so the rest of us could play around with her.

Reactions: Edmundur

keyzjn

Jul 1, 2021
In case this hasn't been shared yet, the MEGA archive contains all works that have been published so far (including older artworks). Get it while it's hot, I guess. If the folder existed here somewhere (other than my reply) let me know.

Don't update the OP with this link, I don't know whether or not this gonna be dead in a few weeks or so

22GB worth of content (from Milky 11 to Milky 50 plus Old Archive and Mikasa set... there're some numbers missing tho)
Mega
This link is already dead.

ha1zz

Jan 11, 2018

Mega
Down in less than 2 days

Reactions: CourierNPC