Ren'Py Milfy Summer [v0.2] [Whispering Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Mmm, first game? for now it's ok, some feedback of my gameplay:

-Some backstory at the start would be nice, there's basically no intro.
-You should add the chance to change relationships at the start of the game, I know you can do it from the phone but at the start would be better.
-You should remove the dialogue background when nobody is talking.
-Would be cool if we could check the phone everywhere and not just some places.
-This is ugly and I really think you should differentiate each door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Some indicators would be nice too, seeing all those arrows without description to where you're going is a bit annoying at first.
-There are some grammar errors but I guess English is not your native language, neither is mine so it doesn't bother much, but you should fix some of them.
-There's a bug with Lucy story when you follow her.

Again, it's probably your first game, in that case it's a pretty good game, will keep an eye on it.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So far I'm not impressed,only 1 animated scene and a handjob(not animatrd).also it doesn't tell you if you finished this version or not,it just makes you go around doing senseless stuff.I'm gonna wait for a few mor updates.

Reactions: Earply

Earply

Dec 31, 2020
What the use of a map without any indicators of what's what?
Overall Graphic 3/10 Story 2/10 unnecessary 12/10.

Reactions: whiteslope

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Navigation SUCKS balls - 8 click to move somewhere like school - another 8 clicks to return Home
WTF - Rooms location etc :FacePalm:
Well this game dont give me any good hopes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilfySummer-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
hey guys i have one question, if the mc's mom goes on vacation does that mean that the mc cant fuck her?

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Did I miss something?

MC Walkthrough is blank...
Aunt says wait til next update...
both sister hints are blank...
Got the principal to change uniforms...
Mom called. but, she's still not home...

is that the the whole game for now...? no sex scenes or nothing yet?

Reactions: Earply

satan10

May 28, 2017
sow people let me get this strait many of u R mad because there NOT and Incest Patch yet, and u cant imagine the Milf in the game been the MC MOM with out the text saying, :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
To the developer, for unknown reasons adding my own opacity text box mod results in the game completely crashing on launch. All my other renpy games work fine with my mod. However I would request that on your next update to please add a transparency slider in the settings, so the chat box (the place where your story happens, character chatter / narrator text) can be removed (hidden) if needed.
The reason I created my chat box transparency mod, was to get rid of the obnoxious dark chat box window. There is no need for it, and it should be easy for a developer to add the option. Until you do I can't play this game at all, not with a chat box that I can't add transparency to. Most developers have started adding this feature, because of requests, so I am requesting you add this setting. thank you.

Reactions: ghosthog
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes