• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Milfy Summer [v0.2] [Whispering Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Someone could make a ~shotacon (male lolicon) forbidden argument...but most peoples MILF sense is tingling so idk what the bar is for this here. ^^

Reactions: aze123451

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I was upset about the 2 star review for a first release, but then I played it. 2 stars is more than fair :/

Reactions: geamoiri

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
but because of the problems your mother goes on vacation with her boyfriend
lol, after reading that in the overview and reading this in the dev notes, I guess one could expect anything from this.
Also as this is the first version we will be voting on new things to be added to the game.
LeonardoDiCaprio.png

So dev, it would be nice and appreciated if you could maybe comment on what the planned tags or content are, and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Reactions: battali0n

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
lol, after reading that in the overview and reading this in the dev notes, I guess one could expect anything from this.

View attachment 2897957

So dev, it would be nice and appreciated if you could maybe comment on what the planned tags or content are, and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Main Tags
Incest,Pregnancy,Harem, Corruption
Others
AnalSex, Cosplay, Creampie, Interracial, Sleep Sex, Spanking, School, Sex toys, Milf, Virgin, Others

NO Ntr

All other tags are those that will be added in new version

The game will be divided into three parts
About 3 chapters

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
So remove the "boyfriend" in story, because that's what's driving players away from the game. The fact that the mother has a "boyfriend" automatically makes it NTR. Family members are always LI and must not have any relationship or put an NTR tag in the title. Family members are sacred and don't have boyfriends or you won't get players to join your game. The father would also go NTR if he were alive. Or if the mother has a "boyfriend", then remove the mother altogether, because she has no value, at least to NTR haters, as long as she has a boyfriend. Precisely because of that, family members are sacred and having a boyfriend ruins the whole game.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Main Tags
Incest,Pregnancy,Harem, Corruption
Others
AnalSex, Cosplay, Creampie, Interracial, Sleep Sex, Spanking, School, Sex toys, Milf, Virgin, Others

NO Ntr

All other tags are those that will be added in new version

The game will be divided into three parts
About 3 chapters
So either the mother will not factor in the story, she leaves the boyfriend, or we share her with the boyfriend?

Reactions: HerkkuPeukku

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Now the dev is trying to hide the mother's little "boyfriend" by removing the mention of him from the introduction text.
It doesn't really remove that issue from the game and the NTR even if you hide it in the introduction text.

EDIT
BOYFRIEND 1.jpg

BOYFRIEND 2.jpg

BOYFRIEND 3.jpg

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
So remove the "boyfriend" in story, because that's what's driving players away from the game. The fact that the mother has a "boyfriend" automatically makes it NTR. Family members are always LI and must not have any relationship or put an NTR tag in the title. Family members are sacred and don't have boyfriends or you won't get players to join your game. The father would also go NTR if he were alive. Or if the mother has a "boyfriend", then remove the mother altogether, because she has no value, at least to NTR haters, as long as she has a boyfriend. Precisely because of that, family members are sacred and having a boyfriend ruins the whole game.
This is honestly just dumb. There's zero reason why having incest in a game should make it mandatory that every related character is available as a love interest. I mean sure, I get that you have your preferences for what you want to see, but don't act like your preferences are carved-in-stone commandments that all devs are obliged to adhere to. All that does is turn the genre into an endless series of dull clones.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How to say "there will be NTR" without saying there will be NTR basically :KEK:

It's like... you know what is gonna happen when they return... it will be a "Erick" situation.

I don't even understand the point of the mom having a bf, if it is an incest game. Unless they are doing NTR there is no justifiable reason for it.
And so it starts... I hate ntr like any sane person, but starting with the comments "ntr, yes" or "ntr, no" in a game that is in version 0.1 and that doesn't mention anything other than the mother has a boyfriend, something that can practically become netori or that, for the story, will serve to indicate that the "boyfriend" was the one who killed the father in the end.

FOR NOW the most sensible thing is to just wait and see, if the situation starts to be "Eric" type the ideal is to jump ship, but that will only happen until the "boyfriend" and the mother show up... if they do (maybe It's a nephew/aunt type game).

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This is honestly just dumb. There's zero reason why having incest in a game should make it mandatory that every related character is available as a love interest. I mean sure, I get that you have your preferences for what you want to see, but don't act like your preferences are carved-in-stone commandments that all devs are obliged to adhere to. All that does is turn the genre into an endless series of dull clones.
And aren't you doing that too by believing that all games with those rules are boring for everyone? the vast majority of us love those "clones" you mention.

Not to mention, if the game is going to have incest, and the mother is going to show up, it would be ridiculous if she wasn't a possible sexual interest for the MC.

What you have a point (the only thing) is that for now the mother is out of the game and no one guarantees that she will appear soon (or even will), so that she has a boyfriend is not relevant for now.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes