[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I m not able to access the 14th card plz anyone tell where it is and how can i get to dad secret room.?
Use walkthrough for the card location. For the secret room, click on red panther, take dad's key, unlock his car, take red book and put it into the clickable bookshelf in his office, bottom row middle slot.

I need major help!
I can't start Mom's event and she says she has no work for me atm, i've gone to her workplace everyday and asked for 2 weeks. I have the Wine, both red and white, and in the mornings i can only ask her for a kiss or say Bye.
What should i do? I'm done with Sarah's event, Caroline and Celia's storyline, it's just mom's and the twins left.
As User 99 said, she'll be in the kitchen BUT if you play this on android (v0.2b) that has a bug and she won't appear in the kitchen and you are screwed.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Sara and have checked the hints. She is no where any time of day and the weekend event is still grayed out.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Sara and have checked the hints. She is no where any time of day and the weekend event is still grayed out.
I think you need to double-check, Sara can only be encountered at school or at home. You must have missed something.
Or upload your save here, I'll check it out ... unless you're playing on Android.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
I did the weekend event with Sara, and I reached level 2 with her. Is not the maximum or has more content with it?

Kimimara

May 10, 2018
Use walkthrough for the card location. For the secret room, click on red panther, take dad's key, unlock his car, take red book and put it into the clickable bookshelf in his office, bottom row middle slot.

As User 99 said, she'll be in the kitchen BUT if you play this on android (v0.2b) that has a bug and she won't appear in the kitchen and you are screwed.
Then i'm screwed.... Hopefully the bug will be fixed in v0.3... Well thanks anyway.

Classified123

May 23, 2018

So we need to wait until the next update for android?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys where in the shop is the the nail polish icstor's walkthough mentions?i have talked to caroline several times in the evening

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So we need to wait until the next update for android?
Please bear in mind that Android is NOT supported by ICSTOR. Game breaking bugs can always happen. Just do yourself a favor and play the proper version.

Where can I find Bob's schelude?
Just follow the Zuri & Suri quest you'll eventually get the information from Zuri.

Give me an attach ment of all secert cards plz.....

where use the safe code?? need help with event gor twist ?
Dad's safe is under his desk. Sit on his chair to reach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes