[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
I know it and sure i do it, but achieve only masturbate scene.
Maybe because i'm starting from Sara line, maybe need to wait 1-2 weeks, before do something with it/she/her?
Any cheat/console for this scene?
Same thing here, never saw this one either.
Speaking of Sara, I've read in this topic that at some point Mom apologies for grounding Sara, but I've finished the current content and don't remember this at all, can anyone tell me how/when it happens please ?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Same thing here, never saw this one either.
Speaking of Sara, I've read in this topic that at some point Mom apologies for grounding Sara, but I've finished the current content and don't remember this at all, can anyone tell me how/when it happens please ?
From Discord:
That's an optional scene after drawer scene. In the next morning go to the kitchen. Open your inventory and select “Spycam” then click on the bathroom's door (Sara relation points = 1, this scene is not triggered if you played games with her)
Koneser:
That's should be in the walkthrough but I forgot to write about it.
After that scene, in the next morning you can spy on her again (different scene).

Reactions: oCATo

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ok, so I've been through this version of the game and used the pics for each secret picture but i'm STILL missing 2.

Page 2, Middle row, middle column.
and
Page 3, Middle row, Third column.

Can anyone help with those secret picture locations specifically?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, so I've been through this version of the game and used the pics for each secret picture but i'm STILL missing 2.

Page 2, Middle row, middle column.
and
Page 3, Middle row, Third column.

Can anyone help with those secret picture locations specifically?
The walkthrough in the OP has pictured locations for all cards. Check that.

Reactions: Thermophob

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What is up with the last 6 scene gallery and missing secret gallery?
Game seems broken since it says i'm missing secrets when in fact i got them all

Okay i had to click on some of them again so i got all the secret pics but still need the last 6 gallery scenes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I got em all you have to wait to you finish it all!

Can you change the option from helping the twins to not helping them after you decide? or do you need to go back to a save point before you picked?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I got em all you have to wait to you finish it all!

Can you change the option from helping the twins to not helping them after you decide? or do you need to go back to a save point before you picked?
You need to go back before the decision. Why would you want to though ?
You're not really missing anything. There's just 1 scene and it's not sexual at all (it's basically a bad ending where 1 of the sisters tries to kill you)

Question regarding V 0.4 Apart from the Caroline and Liza/Yazmin content is there any other content that was added. Like the Linda blowjob at night which i only found out about today ? Any other things i missed ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
As far as i know, you can play through the other route actually from the Gallery and that unlocks that scene as well. So you don't have to redo the whole game or from an older save. Just finish their line on whatever path you choosed, the other can be done from the gallery. Thats how i unlocked the two dinner-with-mom scene as i didn't save beforehand.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You need to go back before the decision. Why would you want to though ?
You're not really missing anything. There's just 1 scene and it's not sexual at all (it's basically a bad ending where 1 of the sisters tries to kill you)

Question regarding V 0.4 Apart from the Caroline and Liza/Yazmin content is there any other content that was added. Like the Linda blowjob at night which i only found out about today ? Any other things i missed ?
Was just asking and i hope the story line of the twins gets better!
I already have all scenes!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The walkthrough in the OP has pictured locations for all cards. Check that.
I have been through the entire walkthrough and still these two pictures i cannot find. can someone tell me which onese these are so I can make sure? again, second page, middle row, middle column and third page, right column, middle row.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Please! Make the cumming a scene too and not an image, it would be great if the scene finish with a real cumming and not a white screen and then an image with the cum! The dropping cum from the face, ass etc. would be AWESOME!

Thanks for a great game!
He has a discord he's on. Believe its on OP. Tell him!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Napkin below table on the right. Straight line below the mouse.

Reactions: E-Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes