• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I think the Patch didn't come along because they wait for it until all the DLCs got released. Maybe "DLC 3 Surprise" will add the Neighbors Content back in and finishes it. So DLC 3 could be a full on Build in which all the Content (Main Game and DLCs) is in it and uncensored.
If that's going to be the case that could be the reason why the Patch didn't came along. But if not, then Onyxdime has some explaining to do.
Dude... Your level of naivety should be illegal for adults.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
I think the Patch didn't come along because they wait for it until all the DLCs got released. Maybe "DLC 3 Surprise" will add the Neighbors Content back in and finishes it. So DLC 3 could be a full on Build in which all the Content (Main Game and DLCs) is in it and uncensored.
If that's going to be the case that could be the reason why the Patch didn't came along. But if not, then Onyxdime has some explaining to do.
1714943843760.jpeg

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Untitled-1.png

Title: Milfy City unofficial Android Ports Vanilla + Modded
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English

Changelog:
Vanilla:
Nothing Added/removed, only compressed and ported the game to Android.
Modded:
compressed game by ME with the addition of Incest patch by joelurmel, Gallery unlocker by lpfn102 & Multi+Cheat Mod by KoGa3.
DOWNLOAD
Vanilla: - - -
Modded: - - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you @Pepé Le Pew for sharing the game, thank you joelurmel for the incest patch, thank you lpfn102 for the Gallery unlocker & KoGa3 for the Multi+Cheat Mod. <3

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Can you give an update on how it's going with the final version of your patch?
Avoid giving a release date estimation, please!
Would be great to know a % of progress, if you can guesstimate it.
I'd say it's about 20% done. The side characters don't have much content, except maybe for Sarah's bestie. So, hypothetically speaking, it should take much less time than the last update. But I'm still neck-deep in other projects, so there's that too.

f23bw

Aug 5, 2022
First post for me. I have everything done, except the Neighbor rout. It still says "Talk to Neighbor" as it has for most of the game, but I cannot find the neighbor anywhere! Also, how can add the "Call Linda" function? Thank you for your help/time.
"Neighbor content" was removed from the game. It's been discussed in previous posts.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Completed tag on this game.
It's not though.

The Dev/Virgin just put the "censored/edited/incomplete" version of the game onto Steam to get more moneyz. Then you have the sheep that end up buying it without knowing what they are actually buying. If they do know what they are buying, that's even sadder.

Dude has to make 3 DLC endings lol. For more moneyz of course. So, he's basically selling a lie on Steam (it isn't completed, and it's been censored/edited with stuff removed) I wouldn't want to support this dude in any way, shape or form.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
I've made an i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH.RPY IN [somewhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\game!

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
EDIT2: Works in 1.0e

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone explain how to do this. When i extracted files to the game folder. The game opened and then crashed. Am i doing something wrong?

GhosTLegend

Formerly 'NexusForceTR'
Mar 25, 2018
Hi Will Milfy City 1.0e cheat mode come because Milfy City 1.0d cheat mode is stuck in the old version? When will Milfy City 1.0e cheat mode come and I would appreciate it if you update it?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes