May 26, 2018
Best update to date if not ever. Does anyone know if the ending you choose at the end matters? Because I kind of fucked up but redid it in the gallery to see what would happen the right time.

Reactions: Marzapane

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
quick question what do i need to donwload the part 1 and part 2 or just the whole thing 3gb. tnx
You can either just download the whole game 3+GB or if you want the split archive which is the game zip split in 2 parts.

Reactions: Jazzy8D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
mac download isn't working for me, anyone else?
Anyone having trouble with the mac download through mega?
I'm in the same boat
Here's a mirror to Milfy City v0.5b Mac/PC for those having issues with the other links and some other mirrors an stuff just 'cause...
Milfy City v0.5b MAC (3.07GB) -
Milfy City v0.5b PC (3.12GB) -

Crunched version:
Milfy City v0.5b Crunched
PC (793MB) -
MAC (772MB) -

I don't have a mac so I can't test it but it should work?? maybe... I don't know... buy a pc.

Last edited:

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
You can either just download the whole game 3+GB or if you want the split archive which is the game zip split in 2 parts.
thank you ill download the whole game haha thanks :D i dont want to miss any parts of the game hahah !

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
This update is so amazing! My excpectations were so high I was worried that even if it turned out good I would still feel underwhelmed. ICSTOR and his team delivered my highest expectations and beyond!

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how can i make money when i have none?
You can borrow off Dad/Bob, you can play the memory game or rock paper scissors on the computer, clean the pool, find money in different location bedroom, school etc

or you can just cheat:
Shift + O for console then type: inventory.earn(500) Now you have an extra 500 money just change 500 to whatever amount you want.

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes