Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Can't say that i am big fan of Linda (The whole dad/marital issues saga just turns me off of her), still it's a pretty good update. Certainly feels shorter than the last one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpenniser
Aug 28, 2017
did my thingy...
Milfy City v0.5b Skunked (830MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks.

Is the main menu supposed to be black/blank to save space or something's wrong?

Reactions: aaaaaxxtr

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Update felt much shorter compared to the 0.4b update but I feel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully we get Judy in the next update and some Caroline action

lonewolf35

Oct 18, 2018
You can borrow off Dad/Bob, you can play the memory game or rock paper scissors on the computer, clean the pool, find money in different location bedroom, school etc

or you can just cheat:
Shift + O for console then type: inventory.earn(500) Now you have an extra 500 money just change 500 to whatever amount you want.
but how to open console as it cant be open. i using the tutorial and add the option.rpy
it cause error.
any help on this?

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
This update was better than the last one imo. But I still would rather content for multiple characters every update instead of all the characters being turned off but one. It makes the game feel a little empty.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
but how to open console as it cant be open. i using the tutorial and add the option.rpy
it cause error.
any help on this?
An easy way is
Restore option.rpy to it's original, download place it in your Milfy City folder with the games exe
Run unren.bat
Type 3 hit enter
Done
Run game
Shift + O to enter console
Cheat
Have Fun!
See Images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I have aquick question only partly pertaining to the game. It would sem that my machine is taking quite some time to load the game (up to the splash screen). Is anyone else having this problem, or just me? (To be far, the machine I'm using is old and crappy, and could probably do with a thouough cleaning out, among other things. ) If it is just me, I'll go looking for the cause locally. So, anyone else having it slow to start? (I will check other games that use Ren'Py to see if it still does it, but woul dlike a bit of input.)

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes