VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i will wait till atleast 1 year. the last time i played this game was atleast more than 6 months already, so will wait 1 more year. till there's a lot of content.

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys,
I guess it’s about damn time to give some news about progress on the newest update!

Version 0.6
I’m not gonna lie, that this month was one of the worst month for me in my life. I’m amazed that I managed to complete 30% of the update. I’ll try to catch up with the progress in February since most of the issues have now calmed down. The next version should be ready for March.
To those who are still unaware, this update is focused on Caroline and Celia. You should be prepared for a lot of action. :)

Previews:
As always I don’t want to reveal too much and spoil the surprises. I'll slowly start adding previews in the middle of March. There will be only about four to six pictures. (On discord)

Polls:
What about polls now as we know the cast for the next few updates?
There are still some things I want to discuss with you guys. For example, the poll in March will be about the bush style on a certain character that usually has a lot of votes in polls. I’ll look into other polls as well as issues and ideas crop up.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!
Caroline was my favorite in the current version, good job dev! On the other side though, i am gonna be having blue balls until the next version in March. Oh man, can't wait to burst it all at once. And thanks a lot too for the info update man!

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Caroline was my favorite in the current version, good job dev! On the other side though, i am gonna be having blue balls until the next version in March. Oh man, can't wait to burst it all at once. And thanks a lot too for the info update man!
I agree man, Caroline absolutely Drives me CRAZY!. The mom and and sister are sexy too in their own ways but Caroline's face, curvy body, personality, and everything about her is just so sexy.

Icstor if you're listening, do you have a storyline in place or do you take suggestions to the story at all? I've played most of your games and am a huge fan. This game by far is most impressive, you got the MC just right so he's not too evil or awkwardly baby-faced.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Based on that update, I can't tell if he meant to say previews would start in mid-February or March is correct and he's aiming for a late-March release.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Need it for Android
So far as I'm aware 0.5b is the latest android version and there is no 0.5c version available for Android.
You most likely wont see a new android port until 0.6 is released.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Who is celia?

And plz god.. i hope icstor keep caroline's bush... if this comunity vote for it to be gone, then i hope an aasteroid hits the earth ASAp as we realy failed as human beings.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Who is celia?

And plz god.. i hope icstor keep caroline's bush... if this comunity vote for it to be gone, then i hope an aasteroid hits the earth ASAp as we realy failed as human beings.
Celia is the MC's teacher. The one he fucked in the ass in the school toilet.

Caroline doesn't have a bush btw, she has a neatly trimmed landing strip. Only Auntie and Yazmin have bushes.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
yeah you're right.. Since im not an english native speaker, i tend to call all of them "bushes" even though i know the difference lol. Mbad.

still.. i hope they keep it.. i love it XD.

and wow.. i barely remembered celia.. too much time without playing it seens.

Reactions: DrFog and sarge87

NoFuck

Aug 17, 2018
This was a pretty good game, story was definitely fun to play.
Though still my best recommendation is "Acting Lessons"

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
I was wondering what is happening with the game progress and why was on 30% for 30 days already. Now after seeing his latest post I understand that we are going to wait even much more time. So we are going to see some spoilers at the middle of March witch means the next version will be released at the end of March. That is a long time to wait... I hope the other developers will not makes us wait as well such a long time.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Did the dev take time off or have some kind of medical issue? Or maybe updates are just huge so it takes a bit longer then other games. I see the last update was November.

BTW. Love the game. Just curious is all :)

EDIT: Don't mind my dumbass I went back a page and found my answer. :censored:

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes