Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hi I am newbie here. Google searched and I was brought to this thread. I have tried more than 10x to download. I tried IDM and also firefox download. Not one dl has made it. But it always came up with errors and corruption. Something similar like

Winrar diagnostics messages.
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\movies.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\sfx.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

3.1gb x 10 is slowly killing me. TIA
Try this one that works fine I just downloaded, just have WinRar to unzip, do not need a password, it downloads by the browser but at the time it is downloading do not use the computer otherwise the download ends up failing my net here is half lerda spent one hour and fifteen minutes.

Size 3.12gb

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hi I am newbie here. Google searched and I was brought to this thread. I have tried more than 10x to download. I tried IDM and also firefox download. Not one dl has made it. But it always came up with errors and corruption. Something similar like

Winrar diagnostics messages.
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\movies.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\sfx.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

3.1gb x 10 is slowly killing me. TIA

Size 3.12gb
need no password to extract I just downloaded working fine

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
"Pics or didn't happen" would be the next logical answer :D but let's stop here before a mod purges another fun and civilized conversation for some reason ... *cough
Yeah, god forbid this thread consist of anything other than "I can haz save pl0x?", "when next update?!!?", and "where is preview?"

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
"Pics or didn't happen" would be the next logical answer :D but let's stop here before a mod purges another fun and civilized conversation for some reason ... *cough
Your punctuation is off topic - YOU'RE ALL BANNED!!!!!!!

Ha, just kidding.... for now...

Well, back to my power-tripping and cruel oppression of the voiceless masses. ;)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I wonder if updates to Caroline's story will also give us progress with Vioelet. Otherwise it might look like no Violet in 2019.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: Nerttu
May 8, 2018
I putted ... behind the sentence to subtle hint this is not meant serious :) . If this would be the dev, "her" number of patreons would go beyond the roof.
Hahha, for sure. Yeah, even though, it could be possible that such a fine girl maybe can be a dev, its highly unlikely, because with body as fine as that she wont be needing to do anything for living. She could have any guy she wants, to take care of her.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
1548871668000.png
Hey guys,
I guess it’s about damn time to give some news about progress on the newest update!

Version 0.6
I’m not gonna lie, that this month was one of the worst month for me in my life. I’m amazed that I managed to complete 30% of the update. I’ll try to catch up with the progress in February since most of the issues have now calmed down. The next version should be ready for March.
To those who are still unaware, this update is focused on Caroline and Celia. You should be prepared for a lot of action. :)

Previews:
As always I don’t want to reveal too much and spoil the surprises. I'll slowly start adding previews in the middle of March. There will be only about four to six pictures. (On discord)

Polls:
What about polls now as we know the cast for the next few updates?
There are still some things I want to discuss with you guys. For example, the poll in March will be about the bush style on a certain character that usually has a lot of votes in polls. I’ll look into other polls as well as issues and ideas crop up.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!

May 8, 2018
Hey guys,
I guess it’s about damn time to give some news about progress on the newest update!

Version 0.6
I’m not gonna lie, that this month was one of the worst month for me in my life. I’m amazed that I managed to complete 30% of the update. I’ll try to catch up with the progress in February since most of the issues have now calmed down. The next version should be ready for March.
To those who are still unaware, this update is focused on Caroline and Celia. You should be prepared for a lot of action. :)

Previews:
As always I don’t want to reveal too much and spoil the surprises. I'll slowly start adding previews in the middle of March. There will be only about four to six pictures. (On discord)

Polls:
What about polls now as we know the cast for the next few updates?
There are still some things I want to discuss with you guys. For example, the poll in March will be about the bush style on a certain character that usually has a lot of votes in polls. I’ll look into other polls as well as issues and ideas crop up.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!

Reactions: GSM90
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes