moose032

Dec 26, 2017
I tested it myself, I went on ebay and ordered a chicken and a dozen eggs, the eggs came next day, the chicken two days later.
Genetically speaking, the egg came first. Something VERY close to a chicken laid the very first egg that a chicken came out of.
This is an oxymoron
Or, perhaps something very close to a chicken birthed the first chicken. Or created a mutant chicken through fission.
Ahh, the internet.

Reactions: aaronburr

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
would be nice to know if someone could put a timestamp onto the changelog so people can see when these changes happened. has anything happened since november ?

btw some animals started to birth children with a protective slime around them which turned into the egg you see today SO the chicken came first even tho it was not a chicken in the general sense :p

jdturk

Sep 26, 2018
I can't get this to start on my mac, I downloaded it from the first mega link and after I extracted it there was a folder with what is supposed to be a game. But I simply got a message that it could not be started. Any Help?

peirre

Sep 4, 2018
The last time I played this game, four months ago, the plot ended with Caroline's photoshoot or something. I can't remember and I've completely forgotten the rest of the story. Should I play from the start or resume from a save file? :unsure:

What would you folks recommend?

megacct

May 15, 2017
Finally got around to finishing 0.5c and the Xmas special.. holy shit. Love the hell out of the artwork in this game. The animations are outstanding, Sara's and Linda's bods are to die for and their faces are gorgeous.. stayed up waaaaaaay too late the last few days plowing through these games, but also had to slow it down to make it last longer.

I love the thought of Mr Dots and his writers teaming up with Icstor (and artists? or is he fully solo?) to do the renders.. a game with that foundation would have me signing up for the highest tier of support.

Reactions: Serra Angel

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't get this to start on my mac, I downloaded it from the first mega link and after I extracted it there was a folder with what is supposed to be a game. But I simply got a message that it could not be started. Any Help?
What EXACTLY did the error message say?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It said "This application "Milfy_City" can not be opened"
I just downloaded the game from the first Mac MEGA link, and it launched just fine.

Have you tried right-clicking and selecting "Open" from the popup menu?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yup just tells me it can't be opened. Not really sure why
That sounds like an executable permissions problem, but the 0.5c zip (at least from the MEGA 1 link) has the permissions set correctly.

What did you use to extract the zip? The system archive tool, or something else?

You might be able to fix the permission issue by doing this:
run terminal
type cd, then space, then drag the app to the terminal window
type cd Contents/MacOS
type chmod -R +x *
type exit

then try to run it again

jdturk

Sep 26, 2018
That sounds like an executable permissions problem, but the 0.5c zip (at least from the MEGA 1 link) has the permissions set correctly.

What did you use to extract the zip? The system archive tool, or something else?

You might be able to fix the permission issue by doing this:
run terminal
type cd, then space, then drag the app to the terminal window
type cd Contents/MacOS
type chmod -R +x *
type exit

then try to run it again
I use Keka to extract things on my Mac. When I am doing these steps am I hitting enter between each step or?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I use Keka to extract things on my Mac. When I am doing these steps am I hitting enter between each step or?
What version of Keka are you using? 1.0.10 and earlier had issues with executable permissions on zip files. If you still have the zip, try opening it with Archive Utility.

Hit enter between each step. It should look something like this:
% cd Contents/MacOS/
% chmod -R +x *
%

jdturk

Sep 26, 2018
What version of Keka are you using? 1.0.10 and earlier had issues with executable permissions on zip files. If you still have the zip, try opening it with Archive Utility.

Hit enter between each step. It should look something like this:
% cd Contents/MacOS/
% chmod -R +x *
%
Archive Utility Worked, you're a Good Dude! THanks!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there an actual walkthrough available for this game ? Up to 0.5 of course, or at least 0.4. The walkthrough button on the main post seems completely useless as it leads to very mehh character based guide. Why not one that is time ordered.
When I first downloaded the game, I was wondering the same thing. After doing some reading, and this is just my opinion, the character based guide is the best walkthrough because you get to choose if you want to concentrate on one or several characters without having to concentrate on all at one time. I don't think you could accomplished a time ordered walkthrough because of the advancement in time once you complete a task. Again, just my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes