sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I know they just want to be rich but I just don't like them. Even if it doesn't affect further the game (is that correct to say it like this ?) I'd like a save where the MC has deceived them.
Use mine.

Celia, Sara, Caroline and auntie are already maxed. Choose as you wish on the two last decisions with mom, she'll be maxed then as well.
Since it's my side save I haven't bothered to get all the secret cards. Aside from that it's what you need, lied to the twins all the time and it shows on the profit graph in dad's workplace.

graph.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Genetically speaking, the egg came first. Something VERY close to a chicken laid the very first egg that a chicken came out of.
Or, perhaps something very close to a chicken birthed the first chicken. Or created a mutant chicken through fission.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Use . If that doesn't work, report back.

moose032

Dec 26, 2017
I tested it myself, I went on ebay and ordered a chicken and a dozen eggs, the eggs came next day, the chicken two days later.
Genetically speaking, the egg came first. Something VERY close to a chicken laid the very first egg that a chicken came out of.
This is an oxymoron
Or, perhaps something very close to a chicken birthed the first chicken. Or created a mutant chicken through fission.
Ahh, the internet.

Reactions: aaronburr
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes