Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
I've manually unpacked them, I've tried using both WinRAR and 7-zip. It didn't make a difference. The size of the folder 'Milfy_City_0.5pc' is 3.351.364.576 bytes, which is roughly 3,12 GB.

As far as I know, the only Codec I've installed is the K-lite one after a user suggested it to me. I tried Irfanview but it didn't seem to make any kind of difference. I had a version of Python installed on my pc, which I thought could be the culprit but even after uninstalling it, I got the same results. As a side note, I use chrome but I've also tried disabling all the plug-ins (extensions) and launching but to no avail. Adding to that, I do have VLC installed.
I think there might be an application or program interfering with the files or something not being read right.

I've got no clue what could be the reason and I'm starting to lose hope :l

Thank you so so much for trying to help me though, a lot of people scroll right by without giving it a second thought.
I don't know what could be causing the problem, maybe antivirus. Can you play the webm video file?
You can extract the files by using the depack.rpy file

Copy and paste the depack.rpy file in the "game" folder and run the game. After a while (depending on pc speed) a folder called "unpacked" will appear and start filling up with all the files extracted, wait till the game has loaded after that you can close the game. The depack.rpy file will work on any game made with Ren'py.

In the unpacked folder there is a folder named "videos" if you can play those video files then i don't know whats preventing it to play the animations when playing the game. The only thing would be do uninstall all programs and then retry.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
He got it direct from Icstor's patreon. He proposed this plan:
0.6 Caroline and Celia
0.7 Sara and Judy
0.8 Linda and either Liza/Yazmin or the Neighbours.
Alright thanks.

No complaints from me about that, Judy in the gremlin's update so I still play it, and while I dont understand the fuzz with the neighbors, Liza would be nice.

I assume no info on when anyone else is getting updates right? Anything about Violet or Macy? Or even the girl that appears with the headmaster in last update?

Reactions: Only4Youu

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Confirmation of Sara scenes is interesting. Anal 2.0 electric boogaloo?

Or are we getting the somewhat cliche Christmas eve/day, giving boyfriend virginity trope?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Alright thanks.

No complaints from me about that, Judy in the gremlin's update so I still play it, and while I dont understand the fuzz with the neighbors, Liza would be nice.

I assume no info on when anyone else is getting updates right? Anything about Violet or Macy? Or even the girl that appears with the headmaster in last update?
Nope, those three updates would likely take us up to September of next year (assuming 3 month dev cycle for each) so likely won't start hearing about 0.9 until later next year.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oh god new update. It's time for me to get away from the upcoming clown fiesta for a couple days. Thank god it's Christmas and there's a lot of other stuff to do.

Reactions: KaiserST and Walg
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes