ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I've been offline for a few days. Not at home, (staying with friends over Xmas, also bought a new gaming laptop which I'm using right now. Been updating, installing software etc. Logged in to Discord and saw this!....

OK Peeps!!
Brace yourselves...

Icstor comment.jpg

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
As I said, I was setting up my laptop and I was looking on Discord, hence my post from there because I was still transferring links, passwords etc over to my new laptop and as a result I hadn't at the time, logged in to his Patreon page (I didn't have that info to hand) Now.. if I was back at home then it would've been a different matter as all the relevant info would be to hand on my PC.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
As I said, I was setting up my laptop and I was looking on Discord, hence my post from there because I was still transferring links, passwords etc over to my new laptop and as a result I hadn't at the time, logged in to his Patreon page (I didn't have that info to hand) Now.. if I was back at home then it would've been a different matter as all the relevant info would be to hand on my PC.
I was just busting your balls man, no need to explain yourself :geek:

Reactions: PugWug
Feb 3, 2018
whats does the incest patch do exactly?
In the default game, everybody are friends with the other and there are no relations. With the patch, it makes Linda your Mom, Elizabeth your aunt, and Sara and Caroline your sisters. It also technically makes Yazmin your aunt by marriage, but that isn't modeled very well since the patch was designed before her introduction.

Tirta

Sep 4, 2018
In my pc, console not working. If i click "Shift O" nothing happen. How to solve this problem?
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes