DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Are there many people here who prefer to play Milfy City without the Incest Patch applied?

I was just pondering why there was such a big jump in ICSTOR's subscribers once Milfy City released. One theory I have is that it attracted incest-loving players, as well as players who just prefer vanilla romance games.

Oh, and while I'm here, writing is 15% complete. Should be 20% by the end of tonight.
Imo it's definitely better than all his other games. Like, by a long shot.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
What attracted me to the Milfy City is the new navigation... system... thing and no freaking puzzles! I love the renders of his previous games but i hate overhead rpg look.

Reactions: Marzapane

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
I always assumed that Bob was just a massive asshole to her off-camera where we don't see him doing things that justify her behavior. Given my own experiences with men, it's so plausible I just never questioned it. It's definitely a weakness of the script that we don't really see Bob actually do anything to justify Linda's rage at him, aside from not being able to satisfy her sexually anymore.

(Funny story, as soon as I met Zuri, the Hot Secretary, my first thought was "Ah, that explains it, I know where this is going now." But then that just never happened.)
I always assumed that before the game happened, we know that Linda was developing feelings for the MC, for whatever reason. At the same time, she was losing interest in Bob, both as a husband AND as a sexual partner. What we see during the game is him continuing to get his without caring if she's being satisfied, to the point where she just eventually gets annoyed with him sticking his dick in her while she's trying to go to sleep or reading. Basically, the relationship just isn't there anymore for her and he's not seeing the obvious clues. She knows what she is feeling is "wrong", and that comes out in the game. It doesn't mean that she's suddenly going to find Bob sexually attractive again because what she's feeling is wrong.

Both Bob and her are professionals, but unless you tell Zuri/Suri the truth all the time, Bob's company should be making bank. We can tell that [Spoilers for 5] she still somewhat cares about Bob by her reaction to getting caught (if you choose that route). I'd just say that she's heavily conflicted about her feelings for the MC, her caring about Bob, the societal norms, and her wanting everything to proceed further at home with the girls before anything comes out and can destroy the home. In all honesty, near the end of 5, I would have expected someone in her position to be seeing a divorce attorney regularly and be preparing the paperwork. Bob's lost in it all, but that has quite a bit to do with his lack of attention at home and his lack of attention to what his wife wants.

Reactions: Raven Hex

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Both Bob and her are professionals, but unless you tell Zuri/Suri the truth all the time, Bob's company should be making bank. We can tell that [Spoilers for 5] she still somewhat cares about Bob by her reaction to getting caught (if you choose that route).
I interpreted that as more of an "oh shit I'm going to lose in the divorce negotiation" reaction rather than her actually giving a fuck if she hurt Bob's feelings or not.

Fuganater

May 7, 2018
This game was awesome. Beat it after a few evenings of casual playing. Are there any others out there with this kind of animated scenes? They are amazing!

Probably going to become a Patron and I look forward to the next version.

Reactions: jack kim

flanby

May 25, 2017
I've got the majority of the scenes and writing has now begun on the Christmas Special.

Things are looking extremely good! ICSTOR has knocked it out of the park with this one. :)
Can you give us a hint about this special? Is it like an event inside the game, I mean, is it like part of game's story (I wish) or will be a story apart as in a parallel world or something like that?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Compared to the completely unrealistic titties in Holiday Island maybe, but most of Milfy City's girls have huge boobs.

Even Sara's and Lily's aren't small at all.

View attachment 196285
Can I jusk ask, from which scene/version is this render? I finished v0.5c and didn't see this ... even with UnRen, I didn't find this ingame ... is it from upcoming versions or just bonus render?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Can I jusk ask, from which scene/version is this render? I finished v0.5c and didn't see this ... even with UnRen, I didn't find this ingame ... is it from upcoming versions or just bonus render?
It's one of the images in the Secret Gallery.
Read about how to access the gallery and for the location of each image.

Reactions: saravanan

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
I interpreted that as more of an "oh shit I'm going to lose in the divorce negotiation" reaction rather than her actually giving a fuck if she hurt Bob's feelings or not.
Quite possibly, but that would involve reading more into what was going on than was actually there. Of course, that would pretty much all also boil down to if she knows about Bob's dominatrix sessions. I mean the man has a SECRET ROOM in his WORK OFFICE. Someone besides Bob HAS to know it's there and how to get into it.

Reactions: invman
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes