bens15

Dec 11, 2018
Je semble avoir fait un mauvais choix au début du jeu. Maintenant, je joue un garçon qui vit avec une hôtesse et deux colocataires. Y a-t-il un moyen de changer cela en mère et en deux soeurs?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Je semble avoir fait un mauvais choix au début du jeu. Maintenant, je joue un garçon qui vit avec une hôtesse et deux colocataires. Y a-t-il un moyen de changer cela en mère et en deux soeurs?
Nb c est faisable avec l'homme de la maison

Google Translation:
I seem to have made a bad choice at the beginning of the game. Now I play a boy who lives with a hostess and two roommates. Is there a way to change that into mother and two sisters?

Pour référence future

"rule" 5

We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Nous sommes une communauté anglophone. S'il vous plaît fournir une traduction avec votre message si ce n'est pas en anglais

Contenu modifié
Patch ajoute du contenu inceste au jeu.

Instructions de patch
Placez le fichier "patch.rpy" dans le dossier "/ game".

Télécharger le correctif v0.2
méga.nz

"Google Translate" used for the above response

Reactions: Walg

dannyoceanic

Jul 19, 2017
I've got the majority of the scenes and writing has now begun on the Christmas Special.

Things are looking extremely good! ICSTOR has knocked it out of the park with this one. :)
Can you say anything about the size of the update compared to the previous ones?

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
oui il y'a un patch nommé "incest patch" dans la 1ère page

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I get that Bob is a pretty hard-to-dislike character, but don't the pictures of him with his mistress pretty much mean that he cheated on Linda? Linda is probably unaware of this, so it doesn't exactly excuse her from cuckolding him, but still. I feel less guilty about it. Besides, with the current end of Linda's content, I feel like there might be a branch to outright cuckold him, and he'll probably end up enjoying it based on what we've seen so far. TLDR: Fuck Bob, Idc if Linda's a bitch, she's my bitch.
That's a good point, I'd forgotten entirely about that secret room.

Honestly, I'd be down with giving Bob some rough treatment alongside Linda, if that's what he wants~

Reactions: Tyrantnyx and DrFog

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
sorry but i have a problem with file forme like i photo . please help me
listen the file "patch.rpy"u have downloaded put it in folder game
translation: mettez le fichier que vous avez téléchargé "patch.rpy" dans le dosier game sans extraction

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I still hope for some Lilly content... But it looks like she will be tease only :(
I wouldn't doubt that she gets some play time in the final version, she's just not a top priority right now unfortunately. If you click on her in the classroom it will say "work in progress."
Wait, what is that secret room/picture about Bob and her mistress? I might have passed that :confused:
Go to Bob's office in the morning, steal his car keys next to the red panther statue, unlock his car, grab the book, put the keys back, come back in the afternoon, place the book in the gap on the bottom shelf of the bookcase in his office.

bens15

Dec 11, 2018
listen the file "patch.rpy"u have downloaded put it in folder game
translation: mettez le fichier que vous avez téléchargé "patch.rpy" dans le dosier game sans extraction
sorry but the same things. refused to accepted

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes