• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kentaro25

Nov 3, 2018
Try extracting v0.5 in another folder, it's best if it's not related to v0.4. You probably mixed both games and RenPy can't deal with it.

You need to open the console. Use option 3 with UnRen to do so.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:
0.5 is in a different folder, I was able to play it the first time then I saved and when I tried to load the game it goes like that already. I just copied the save file from 0.4 to 0.5 which worked fine. Also, when I remove the ds mod it works normally, so I guess its the mod that's incompatible with the latest version.

Yeah, don't try to use .4 anything on .5, it won't work properly. The error you're seeing means that the day 1 scene in .4 is different than .5 and most likely is incompatible due to a variable change. Either that or you've got two versions saved in the same folder.
0.4 mod doesn't work with 0.5 the game loaded as it should when I removed the mod.

ive only had that message once.
I reloaded the game, and it was fine after that.
It never worked as long as the mod is there.

I conclude that the mod isn't compatible with the 0.5 version since when I disable the mod the game loads and works as it should. But I am now having a hard time navigating because of the map being disabled at some times lol

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys, I've created machine translations of vercion 0.5c to russian language. Also I can create machine translation to any other language, if someone interested (in case if person does not know english).

lanos

Nov 8, 2018
Hi guys, I've created machine translations of vercion 0.5c to russian language. Also I can create machine translation to any other language, if someone interested (in case if person does not know english).

I would like to have a German version.

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error where the new scenes arent being recorded in the gallery? I've done all the new Linda stuff through to the point where you almost get caught. I'm using a save from 0.4b.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error where the new scenes arent being recorded in the gallery? I've done all the new Linda stuff through to the point where you almost get caught. I'm using a save from 0.4b.
Almost got caught with whom Caroline? Bob?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes