• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I replayed Carolines story earlier to refresh myself on her events. There were some specifics i had forgotten about especially the relationship level 1 content that i wouldn't have seen since April.

Reactions: Namco15

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
well... I just ran 2 mils under to stop me from failing the no-fap challange... 9 days left

sweet sara is a bad measurement, since her love makes her progression irregular
Also Caroline is the most resilient character so it will take a lot to go all the way with her. Were as i am sure the MC will land Linda going from 3 ----> 4

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
i read that he/she changed some animation in the previous builds as well... Will anyone start the game from beginning?
I probably will, since I never really completed it properly in the first place. I only maxed out the content for the sisters (I regret bothering with Sara tbh. I literally only bothered because I saw she had an anal scene, and it wasn't worth it, she's really not my type.) and the mom. I didn't even know you could fuck the teacher (I thought I'd finished her content tbh, the walkthrough is kind of shit), and didn't want to betray dad for the twins.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Since this is a huge update they should go from 3 to 5?

I mean if they only go from 3->4 then it will be the same size as the Sara update.
v.4 is going to be Caroline and the Aunt, no or very little new Linda content. Caroline will probably go from 3 to 4 and the aunt from 1 to 2 maybe 3 if ICSTOR wants to catch her up and it takes less "action" to get through her levels as the main girls. Its all speculative really until it comes out.

Aug 5, 2016
How is vaginal sex the logical progression for Caroline? She's easily the least willing of the main three and we haven't even had penetration with her of any sort yet. I doubt we get vaginal sex with her until level 5.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How is vaginal sex the logical progression for Caroline? She's easily the least willing of the main three and we haven't even had penetration with her of any sort yet. I doubt we get vaginal sex with her until level 5.
I hope we do get vaginal sex tbh. She probably just like her freaky mom just hiding it deep inside. If we get another anal scene might as well call this Anal City and I will just wait to play this game in 6 months.

May 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there are going to be more secret cards added? I actually did like searching for those in the game. Also I posted another inquiry about the game in anticipation but I can't seem to find it. I downloaded the game at version 0.3b, so when the new update comes out and finally unzipped, do i I just drag it over to the game file and it's applied?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know if there are going to be more secret cards added? I actually did like searching for those in the game. Also I posted another inquiry about the game in anticipation but I can't seem to find it. I downloaded the game at version 0.3b, so when the new update comes out and finally unzipped, do i I just drag it over to the game file and it's applied?
We can assume there'll be more secret cards, but no one's going to know until it's released (unless ICSTOR stated it somewhere).
Just delete your existing copy and extract the new version, don't merge them (unless instructions specifically tell you to), who knows what garbage that will leave.

May 26, 2018
We can assume there'll be more secret cards, but no one's going to know until it's released (unless ICSTOR stated it somewhere).
Just delete your existing copy and extract the new version, don't merge them (unless instructions specifically tell you to), who knows what garbage that will leave.
so keep the saves but everything else goes?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes