• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Also...I guess fucking Sara up the ass isn't fucking.
A great many moons ago, when I was in college, there was a guy in my freshman dorm who actually seemed to believe this. He didn't last very long at school. For lots of reasons, but mostly, I like to think it was because somebody in the administration realized that it just wouldn't do to have poorly trained circus monkeys running around our campus and living in student housing.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hope the aunt is a anal slut like the teacher. x'Dx'Dx'D
it all depends on weter she's a throphy wife or if she's rich and married a guy of the same social status... in the first case she' probably an anal virgin, in the second she's done all there is to be done

Bigbadben

Jul 29, 2018
OK guys, since we (well, me anyway) don't know for sure if previous save files will work (there has been words about changing the whole navigation system in this update), what do say to a little pole ?
Until the update is out do you :
A. Starting a new game to pass time?
B. Doing nothing but waiting?
*C. Download the update the second its available and praying to god the save work?
*D. "I'm all about the build up" option - download the update AND THEN start over for the no pause experience?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
My bad thank you nicke, yes what sense are coming with the update
and yet .. sense or scenes? meaning a huge - the continuation of the game, the development of the plot .. and the scenes - the relationship with the older sister, finally it should appear aunt MC

KoiPanda

Jun 18, 2018
i read that he/she changed some animation in the previous builds as well... Will anyone start the game from beginning?

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
haha all these days ive been just playing mini games and earning a lot of money so i can buy anything i need, if thats the case

D

Deleted member 2758

can someone upload a full save or point to number o thread where one such save is ?! Thanks in advance

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes