bry356

May 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
When I add this my save button, and all buttons down below dissapeared please help, reinstalling now.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
I found myself seeing this game was completed so I gave it a go to fill in the time until the next path of exile league or the new NFT...NFL...NTL?? game is done with the genesis order; whichever comes first. I did not play this game during its construction. I completed and hunted for as many scenes as possible and i have just one question. The heck was the point of the neighbor? I see people say about spying out the window but nothing happens and her scenes are all this 'here i am but i only like tacos'. Did i miss something? I used the scene un-locker but still didn't see anything featuring 'sidra'.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I found myself seeing this game was completed so I gave it a go to fill in the time until the next path of exile league or the new NFT...NFL...NTL?? game is done with the genesis order; whichever comes first. I did not play this game during its construction. I completed and hunted for as many scenes as possible and i have just one question. The heck was the point of the neighbor? I see people say about spying out the window but nothing happens and her scenes are all this 'here i am but i only like tacos'. Did i miss something? I used the scene un-locker but still didn't see anything featuring 'sidra'.
Please don't. Trying to trigger the window scene for weeks was intense trauma for me. I think it got cut, and the girl you see sat in the changing rooms (younger neighbour) doesn't trigger either. Loved the rest of it though.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
I'm backtracking and trying to avoid getting caught by Celia. Is one route better than the other?

When I add this my save button, and all buttons down below dissapeared please help, reinstalling now.
Icstor disabled the quick menu in Milfy City. I added a setting in the Peferences screen in my mod to show it.

I think it may be possible to add that option to either an "official" copy of Milfy City, or one which has had the Content Restoration Patch applied by copying the screens.rpy file from my mod into the game directory, but I haven't tried it to confirm.

If you enable the console, you can also show the quick menu by setting quick_menu = True However, since that's setting a global variable, it'll follow your save state. I.e. you'll have to do it, again, if you load an earlier save, or start a new game.

I used the scene un-locker but still didn't see anything featuring 'sidra'.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Thanks for the follow up, but never even got to find that. it just ended all interaction. no back window or even unlocking of it to do so. All i saw was the underwear? scene.
The current version of the Content Restoration Patch wipes out the walkthrough for Sidra/Isla. I've just updated my mod to add the walkthrough back for them.

I probably won't produce a separate patch to add the walkthrough steps to the Content Restoration Patch, but if someone wants to do that, they could extract the following files from my mod and replicate the updates to Si_quest1:
  • game_gui.rpy
  • script.rpy
  • neighbor_spy.rpy
  • ne_fence.rpy
  • Ne_MS1.rpy
  • Ne_ES1.rpy
  • Ne_ES2.rpy
  • Sara_S.rpy
  • Ne_MS2.rpy
Edit: It was inaccurate of me to write that the Content Restoration Mod wipes out the walkthrough for Sidra/Isla, as PowerBabe has pointed out.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Powerbabe

jayxan

Sep 11, 2022
Are there any threesome or foursome scenes with the daughters? The only one I found was with the psychiatrist

bry356

May 15, 2019

Icstor disabled the quick menu in Milfy City. I added a setting in the Peferences screen in my mod to show it.

I think it may be possible to add that option to either an "official" copy of Milfy City, or one which has had the Content Restoration Patch applied by copying the screens.rpy file from my mod into the game directory, but I haven't tried it to confirm.

If you enable the console, you can also show the quick menu by setting quick_menu = True However, since that's setting a global variable, it'll follow your save state. I.e. you'll have to do it, again, if you load an earlier save, or start a new game.

what do you mean getting caught is inevitable on her route? what other route would you take instead? also I thought getting caught is avoiding by using the restoration mod?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The current version of the Content Restoration Patch wipes out the walkthrough for Sidra/Isla. I've just updated my mod to add the walkthrough back for them.

I probably won't produce a separate patch to add the walkthrough steps to the Content Restoration Patch, but if someone wants to do that, they could extract the following files from my mod and replicate the updates to Si_quest1:
  • game_gui.rpy
  • script.rpy
  • neighbor_spy.rpy
  • ne_fence.rpy
  • Ne_MS1.rpy
  • Ne_ES1.rpy
  • Ne_ES2.rpy
  • Sara_S.rpy
  • Ne_MS2.rpy
There wasn't any walkthrough with Sidra and Isla in the first place. The in-game walkthrough was introduced with version 1.0. Please, don't spread misinformation. The next patch will fix that.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes