• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Derfelruivo

Dec 13, 2021
After ending Linda's path she is not at her bedroom during morning anymore. How do I solve this problem? I want night scenes with her.

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hey,
Anybody can tell me, Is the Secret Card Gallery shows future content and these scenes gonna happen, or its just for fantasy pictures?

140BMP140

Jun 15, 2023
Can someone help me? I'm supposed to talk to Judy at Celia and Linda's, but when I want to talk to Judy it's always the headmaster who wants to talk to me. When I go to the principal it always says "I've already spoken to him." Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
And it's a pity that they were missing, apart from one secret photo which shows all three of us as Linda, Caroline and Sarah next to the main character. It's a pity it wasn't implemented.

Either double or triple. (6 photos)

I hope that such secret scenes will be added in the form of animations in these or this DLC.
I hope they add this. If each of girls of group will interact only with the mc, then this will not contradict the rules of Patreon

Oct 28, 2017
Finally came back to finish the final version. Loved the game sad it took this long, but was a good ride. Sucks how Delilah's story ended though. Wish it had more at the end.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Whaaaat? Completed? Really? A fanmade or was it really released by ICSTOR himself?

Shame we don't see a new update of Summertime Saga or a new Dark Magic update.
Suck on this Beggar of Net and just fucking finish My New Life.