Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Character models and sex scenes seem the same as when he worked alone, so I'd guess those.
Those are mostly purchased from the Daz store (hence why you can find the same/similar girls in so many games, then altered via a relatively basic setup, some do however provide customizations to the the models beyond what's in the store.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Those are mostly purchased from the Daz store (hence why you can find the same/similar girls in so many games, then altered via a relatively basic setup, some do however provide customizations to the the models beyond what's in the store.
It's not a cake walk though, I appreciate the work that went into making the characters unique looking. Easily some of the best visuals in a p-tron game.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Any suggestions for other well written games with nice renders?

I’ve played DoD, LaS, TAC, Melody, depraved awakening, F.I.L.F. I’m not a fan of RPGM..
Try this one
I know it is just the demo but the best i played so far.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I apologize in advance if this question has been answered a multiple times already, I'm new on this site and I actually just stumbled on this game just recently, I'd just like to know when the next scheduled update for this game would be, and/or what the usual update cycle is? I really like the story and the female characters.

I can't really rate which girl is the best, as they are all amazing in their own ways, but having that said, Mom is just absolutely stunning, breathtaking even and all of the scenes with her leaves me wanting for more, even the simple make-out scenes are wow and I just love the loving, devoted and yet so lustful look in her eyes when ever she looks at you (the MC), she's absolutely gorgeous from head to toes, the eyes, the lips, and naturally the whole body, sheer perfection in my book. Haha, even the scene where she licked your (MC's) cheek, even that I found so hot, she could lick my face any day, I would not say "no" to a woman like that, mmmm mmm! Haha! :p

All of the animations astonishing and so realistic, can see there's hell of a lot of effort put into creating the characters and in the animations, some of the best animations I have ever seen, apart from Depraved Awakening, which is another extremely amazing game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I apologize in advance if this question has been answered a multiple times already, I'm new on this site and I actually just stumbled on this game just recently, I'd just like to know when the next scheduled update for this game would be, and/or what the usual update cycle is? I really like the story and the female characters.
Status is currently 60%. Maybe sometime in August.
I can't really rate which girl is the best
Caroline's Ass is the best girl.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Squark August? Hmm, that's so far away :( But I think that's around the same time DMD is supposed to get an update too, at the end of August, as this is the second month the dev has been working on Melody and he stated that basically the releases for those two games right now goes 2 updates for Melody in back-to-back months, then 1 update for DMD. Only pointing that out because DMD is a game I'm highly anticipating an update for, so two get an update for 2 of one of my favorite games around the same time is something for me to look toward for. :p

Reactions: Zurrlock

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The only reason I'm guessing at August is because he wants to make it a big, big update.
Caroline's a complicated character to write well for, too.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Squark You very well may be right, and honestly, I actually prefer longer waits to get bigger updates, smaller updates are just a big tease. And Caroline, what a stunning woman she is. And to be honest, I really really like her and her character (I love the Mom and Sara too, love them all three equally but in different ways), she's the only woman in the house that wasn't already corrupted when the game started and just now in this patch she just now started developing romantic and/or erotic feelings toward the MC, and I mean the feelings are only starting to develop, they're not quite there yet, and she is very level-headed too, she's not gullible or easy to corrupt or even influence. I find that quite refreshing. And honestly, I think she's worth the wait ;p

Reactions: Namco15

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just a reminder, Icstor said on discord that there were 600 renders done so far and that was at 50%, 0.4 will be big. Also @Zurrlock Icstor does the rendering. He has a writer whose been with him for a couple games (at least IS2 since hes mentioned on loading screen, possibly earlier) and a coder to help him out.

tg

May 1, 2017
So, is the aunt going to be vain enough to dye her pubes different colors every other day? From what we've seen from her secret gallery shots, it looks like ICSTOR couldn't decide what color to give her. But, now I'm thinking... maybe she could just be vain like that: proud to have pubes and haughty enough so that she makes them this and that color. What think? Possible?

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Squark You very well may be right, and honestly, I actually prefer longer waits to get bigger updates, smaller updates are just a big tease. And Caroline, what a stunning woman she is...
I agree, I am looking forward to Caroline. I'm willing to wait, but I hope her story progresses in the near future.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian Pretty sure I read earlier in this thread that Caroline's story would indeed continue next update, hopefully it's true :) To me Caroline's story (as far as it currently goes) left a bit of a cliffhanger, just before her story ended, she clearly started to develop some sort of feelings for MC and now she's confused, scared about it even, so I can't wait to get to influence those feelings furthermore, I play the love route :)

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eunoian Pretty sure I read earlier in this thread that Caroline's story would indeed continue next update, hopefully it's true :) To me Caroline's story (as far as it currently goes) left a bit of a cliffhanger, just before her story ended, she clearly started to develop some sort of feelings for MC, so I can't wait to get to influence those feelings furthermore, I play the love route :)
Glad to hear it, and thanks for letting me know. The way their relationship developed was by far my favourite part of the game so far.

You and me both, I tend to play these games via the romance/love route also. I personally find the stories more engaging that way. Not that I shy away from playing the field :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes